Description

KEITH KOGANE, a half-blood wizard, grew up in the Shirogane household. Mrs. Shirogane was best friends with Keith's mother throughout their schooling and the friendship stayed well into their adult year's. The disappearance of his mother and the death of dad had the Shirogane's take in little Keith. Keith grew up having little knowledge of the Muggle world and its objects. Soon the young boy was accepted into Hogwarts and was overjoyed, through his first year he made a single but a lasting friend with a girl who went by the name of Katie Holt.

KATIE HOLT, a half-blood witch, grew up in a loving household and had always looked up to and loved her older brother. After being accepted to Hogwarts she made friends with Keith Kogane and Hunk Garrett. Her smarts and personality had placed her in the Ravenclaw house. Being a haft-blood wizard and her father being a scientist, Katie grew up with a very great deal of knowledge of the Muggle world and it's fascinating machines.

LANCE MCCLAIN, a Muggle-born boy who came from a huge family. On the first train ride to the wizarding school, he had met Hunk Garrett and Keith Kogane, the only friendship that was formed was with Hunk. Throughout his year school years, he learns that he is attracted to both opposite and same sex. In his second year he tried out for the interesting and confusing wizards game, Qudditch. He had gotten a place as the teams Seeker and was trained by the then captain and Keeper, Takashi Shirogane.

HUNK GARRETT, a pure-blood wizard, who is a caring loveable person. The friendships Hunk built in his first year stayed by him, and he liked to think that these friends will last. Hunk's father had always been out of the picture, so his family live with his grandmother and aunts. Hunk had to live around a lot of girls and only got another boy when his aunt gave birth.

HOGWARTS the school where every eleven year old across a large area of Britain go to study and learn how to control and fully understand their magical qualities for seven years. A place where many students find long lasting relationships and memories. A place that shapes many students into the witch or wizard they become. A famous school known across many countries stemming from it's history, and being one of the first established wizarding school.

OUR characters have all been accepted into this magical school. Meeting many others students like them. Keith Kogane meets Lance McClain and befriends him in their sixth year. Around the end of that year Lance invites his long standing friend Hunk Garrett and his two new ones, Katie Holt and Keith, to his house over the summer vacation for three weeks.

WILL Keith's crush vanish into smithereens or will it stay and burn like the warm Gryffindor fireplace.

WILL Lance forget about his petty and silly crush on Nyma or will this crush that leads nowhere stay and burn.

WILL the McClain family welcome these two new people into their lives or will they be turned away.

WHO knows with this lot. With this group you never know. Surprises will be and are around ever single corner. So really, who will know with them.