Chapter 1

Set After: In The Name of The Rebellion
Narrator Pov.
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO!!! Hera Yelled. It Wasn't Our Fault. It Was Saws. He Threw The Bombs In The Imperial Dish. He's The One Who Blew Up. Sabine said. Then Mon Mothma Came Up Behind Them and Spoke.

I'm Sorry Ghost Crew. But Do To This Action. You're Suspended And As For Ezra And Sabine. They'll Be Kick Out The Rebellion. WHAT!!! Everyone Yelled.

You Can't Do This. Hera said. I'm Afraid I Can. They Are To Leave In One Hour. But... Hera Tried To Said But Sabine Cut Her Off. No Hera It's Fine. We'll Be Alright. Come On Ezra Let's Go. Right Behind You. Ezra said With Anger On His Face.

One Hour Later
Ezra and Sabine Pack All Their Stuff And Bored Ezra's Ship. Ezra Sat In The Pilot Seat and Sabine Sat In The Co-Pilot Seat. They Took Off From The Base And The Planet Leaving It Behind Forever

Ezra pov.
We Left Yavin 4 For The Last Time And Went Into Hyperspace. While We In Hyperspace. I Turn My Chair To Look At Sabine and She Turn Hers To Look At Me. Then I Spoke. So Where Do We Go From Here? We're Going To My Parent's House And Join Clan Wren. She Said. Are You Sure They'll Accept Me? I'm Sure Of It. Once I Tell Them That We're Together.

I Hope They Don't Shoot Me. I Said. They Won't I Promise. Now We're Come Out Of Hyperspace. We Came Out of Hyperspace Over The Planet Krownest. Sabine Gave The Clearly Codes For Us To Land And They Were Granted. We Land On The Snowy Ground And Walk To The House.

Sabine pov.
Me And Ezra Walk Into To The Throne Room Where My Parents Were. Sitting On Their Thrones. My Daughter I See That You Return With Your Friend Bridger. My Mother Said. Yeah I Meant To Tell You That We're More Then Friends Now. We're Dating. I Said. I Knew It. WHAT??? We Both Said.

We Can Pretty Much Tell On The Way You Two Act. So Why Have You Return? My Father Ask. The Rebellion Kick Us Out For Our Last Mission. Is It Alright That We Stay Here And You Make Ezra A Part Of Our Clan.

Yes It's Alright For The Both Of You To Stay Here. As For Ezra. An Order For Him To Be A Part of Our Clan. He Has To Marry You Sabine. Are You Already With This Ezra? I Ask. Yes Sabine. I Love You And I Would Do Anything To Make You Happy.

Then It's Decided. Ezra Will Be Marry Sabine In 3 Weeks To Become Of The Clan. My Father Said. Ok Come On Ezra. Let's Go Grab The Rest of Our Stuff And Place Them In Our New Home. I Said And We Left The Throne Room.

3 Weeks Later
I Now Declare You Mr. and Mrs. Brigder. You May Now Kiss The Bride. Everyone Started Clapping As Ezra And I Kiss And Became Newlyweds. We All Went To The Dinning Hall And And Sat The Table. Then My Mother Had Something To Say As Raise A Glass In The Air.

I Pose A Toast To My Daughter And Her New Husband. Who Is Now Part Of Clan Wren. But I Have A Surprise For The Newlyweds. What Is It Mother? I Ask. Sabine Now That You And Ezra Are Marry. You Must Start Your Own Clan.

Are You Sure Mother? Yes I'm Very Sure and Don't Worry About Finding Warriors. Half Of Clan Wren Have Already Agreed To Follow You Two.

That's Good. So What's Are You Two Going To The Name Your Clan? Me And Ezra Look At Each Other And I Spoke. We Already Know. I Stood Up With Ezra And Yelled. CLAN BRIDGER!!! CLAN BRIDGER!!! The Warriors Yelled Back. This Is A New Day and A New Beginning.