Chapter 12

One hour later
Sabine pov.
Me and ezra have been torturing kanan for an hour now. I think he's had enough. What do you think ezra? I ask. Yeah that will teach him to talk about us, our clan, and our daughter. Let's leave him here to be in pain. He said. We left the cell leaving him in cuts and bruises.

2 minutes later
We went back outside and meet up hera. Hey hera how things going out here? It's going great we have installed the hyperdrives in all the fighters and ships. Hera said. Good um where's mira? Oh yeah that's right. While you were in the prisoner cell your parents arrived she with them. What my parents arrived it must be something important. I grab ezra hand and ran to them.

When we arrive we saw my mother holding mira in her arms and my father and brother with some of clan wren. Mother it's good to see you again. I said to her. Yes it's good to see again too. You, my son in law, and my granddaughter. She said. And don't forget about us. My father said coming over with tristan. We didn't forget about you. So why are you here? We're here to talk about mandalore.

What about mandalore? We need to talk to the both of you. Sure mira why don't you go play with your uncle. Me and daddy have to talk with your grandparents. Ok come on uncle let's go to my room and play. Mira said and grab tristan hand running to her room. Alright let's talk in the throne room. Ezra said and we walk to the throne room.

2 minutes later
We arrived at the room and sat a table. Me and ezra one side and my parents on the other. Alright so what about mandalore what's going? I ask. You already know the empire is in control and is killed mandalore slowly but there's something else's. My mother said. What? Ezra ask. Their planing to destory the entire city of sundari with all of our people in it. My father said. WHAT!!! I yelled. Are you sure that's what their planning? Ezra ask in shock.

Yes they plan to make example to the other clans by saying that you won't join us then you all must die. Then what do we do then? Us and the other clans have alright decide to join forces to save mandalore and your's is the last one's so will you join us. You know my answer. What about you ezra? I ask him. You know I'll fellow you everywhere you go so I'm in. He said. Ok let's go tell clan brigder about the mission. We all got up and walk out.

Ezra pov.
We came back outside and I called all of clan brigder to here. They all came and I told them about the mission. Alright clan brigder listen up. The empire is planning something big and very deadly. Their planning to destory all of mandalor with the people inside the city to show us and the other clans that we should join them but we're not because. We'll stop them no matter the cost.

FOR MANDALORE. I yelled. FOR MANDALORE. They all yelled back. Alright everyone get ready we're moving out. I said. They all started moving getting ready. My ezra I didn't know you could lead like that. Ursa said to me. Yep that's my husband he's knows how to led. Sabine said and kiss me on the cheek. Yep now let's plan on how we're going to do this. But about the prisoner. One of us have to stay here to watch him. Don't worry I got a plan.