Chapter 4

Few Days Later
Hera pov.
We Were Sent On A Mission To Steal A Secret Shipment Form The Empire. The Shipment Was That The Empire Had Developed Super Shields To Protect Their Smaller Ships In Battle. We're Coming Up On The Cordness. I said. When We Came Out Of Hyperspace. We Saw A Imperial Ship But It Was Destroyed.

What Happened here? Zeb ask. Don't Know. But Whatever Attack This Ship. Left It In Pieces And Took Our Shipment. We Flew Closer To Ship And Saw Some Writing On It. Clan Bridger.

They Were Here And They Took The Shipment. Zeb Said. Yep It Spray Paint. That Means Sabine Was Here Too. Let's Go. I Said And We Took Off In Hyperspace.

Clan Bridger Planet.
Sabine pov.
My Team And I Came Back To Our Planet After Stealing The Super Shields From The Empire. Our Ship Landed And My Team Unloaded The Shields. Alright With These Shields. No One Can Defeat Or Destory Us. YEAH!!! The Warriors Yelled. Alright Let's Get To It

We Started To Installing The Shields Into The Ships And Fighters When Ezra Walk Outside With Mira On His Shoulder. How Was It? He Ask. It Went Good. We Got The Shipment, Blew Up The Imperial Ship, And Spray Painted What Was Left Of It.

Ah That's Good. Oh We Also Got Intel The Rebels Try To Steal The Shipment But They Were Too Late. Ha Funny How They Try To Compete With Us. Hey You And Warriors You Took Go Rest. I'll Take It Over. Ezra Suggested. Alright Come On Mira. I Said. Ok Mommy. She Said And I Took Her Off Ezra's Shoulders And Left.

Ezra pov.
Once Sabine Left With Mira. I Rounded Up The Warriors. Alright Everyone Listen Up. We Have Mission Tomorrow. And We're Going Try Our New Shields On The Empire And If We're Lucky. We'll Try Them On The Rebellion.

NOW WHO ARE WE!!! I yelled. CLAN BRIGDER!!! The Warriors Yelled Back. WHAT DO WE DO!!! WE STEAl FROM THE EMPIRE!!! AND WE'RE THE WHAT!!! BEST WARRIORS IN THE GAlAXY'S!!! RIGHT FOR CLAN BRIDGER!!! I yelled. CLAN BRIDGER!!! They yelled back.

Yeah It's Our Time Now. Let's Get This Shit Started. YEAH!!! The Warriors Yelled In Excitment. Captain. I Said. Yes Sir? The Captain Ask. Let's Get Our New Shields In The Ships And Fighters. Yes My Lord. We Joined Everyone And Started Putting The Shields In. Tomorrow Is A Big Day.

Back On Yavin 4
Hera pov.
Captain Syndulla Was Your Mission A Success? Mon Mothma Ask. No We Didn't Get The Super Shields In Time. Clan Bridger Beat Us To It. I Said In Disappoint. They Beat Us Another Shipment Again. Go And Get Some Rest. She Said. I Nodded And Walk Towards Kanan.

You ok? He Ask. No I'm Not. I'm sick Of Ezra And Sabine Taking The Stuff We Need For The Rebellion. First They Destoryed Some Of Our Ships And Now This. I Know. Their Strong But We'll Find A Way To Out Smart Them.

I Don't Think We can. Face It. Ezra Has The Force And Sabine's A Proud Warrior. And They Have A Inter Army. But We Can't Beat Them Even If We Try. Let's Hope So. Kanan Said And We Hug Each Other.