Chapter 11

Hera pov.
Hello kanan. I said. Hera so how are you doing traitor? He ask. I slap him across the face leaving a red mark. I'M NOT A TRAITOR ANYMORE. I Yelled in his face. Yes you are. You betrayed the rebellion to join ezra and sabine. Wrong I join them because I betrayed ezra and sabine when I yelled at them on that day. When mon mothma kick them out I should have left with them but I didn't. We try to find them but we never could. I lost a part of my family for 5 years. Now that I found them. I join them.

But what about zeb and chopper? Well they can join us or fight against us. All I know is that the empire will be destory and the rebellion better not get in our way. So the other rebels that got killed by this clan was nothing to you. He said. It was but not anymore. They met their faith when mon mothma told us to come back to this planet. I can't believe what I am hearing this not you. Your becoming like the empire now. Cold and heartless. Your turning into ezra and sabine. Then the door open and ezra walk in.

Ezra pov.
What did he just say about me? I ask walking up to hera and him. He says we're just like the empire and that I'm turning into you. Oh really. Well let me tell you something we're not like the empire ok. They spread fear and destruction throw out the galaxy and hera acting like herself. Your just to blind to see it. Oh wait you are. I said to him.

I can't believe I took you as my padawan. He said back to me. I can't believe that you were my master. Last time we saw each other you were stronger than me but 5 years later I'm the one who's stronger. Your not stronger then me. Oh really then that not what happened a few days ago. I beat you the mandalorian way. I own your weapon now. So what do you have to say about kanan jarrus so called jedi knight.

You, sabine, hera, and the rest clan brigder can go fuck yourself. I hope your daughter doesn't grow up to be like you. How did you know I have a daughter? I ask him. I can feel her throw the force. It's sad that her own parents are such dumb asses. I hope she does became one.

Ok now your going to pay. Hera can you go get sabine and tell her to come here and you stay with mira. Sure thing ezra. She said walk out. What are you going to do to me? Kanan asked. Oh just wait until sabine get here it will be very bad.

Sabine pov.
I was outside with mira. Me and the captain were helping the other warriors install the super hyperdrives in the ships. That when hera came up to me. Hera everything's going great out here. What's up? I asked. Ezra needs you in the prisoner cell. She told me. Why? Let me tell you. She whisper the story in my ear so mira wouldn't hear. I got anger.

Thank for telling hera can you stay out hear with mira and the captain until I get back. Sure. She said. Alright mira mommy has to go handle some business with daddy so hera will watch you. Ok mommy. Mira said. Ok I'll be right back. I said and walk off.

2 minutes later
I made it to the cell where I saw ezra. Kanan was still lock to the table. Kanan what you just said. You will regret. I said and lock the door.