Chapter 15

One hours later
Sabine pov.
Me and my clan were still in the star destoryer bridge waiting for the word that mandalore is free from imperial control. Ezra told me that he and his team have secure the rest of the ship. I told him that were keeping the ship for when the empire or the rebellion mess with again. He said that's a great idea. I went to the window to look at the dome around sundari. Then my com went.

Sabine come in do you read me? It was my mother. I pick up my com and answer it. Yes mother it's me. What's wrong? I ask. Nothing's wrong I'm just calling to tell that the other clan's did it. Rest of the imperial as has been captured. We won. I was so happy that we won. You hear that clan brigder. We won and mandalore is free. YAAAAY!!! They all cheer. Ezra we won. Mandalore is free. I said over the com. That's great that will show the empire not mess with mandalorian's. I'll meet you on the bridge honey. He said. Ok see then. I said and turn off the com.

Five hours later
It was finally time. With mandalore free it need a leader and we all know who it will be. All the clans and including ours were at the palace waiting. Then a man come and spoke to the entire city.

With the empire show up. Their intentions was to make mandalore an example to you the clans not to mess with us. They were killing our people  and making us suffer but as today they were going to blow up the entire city to break our spirit. But you all united to save mandalore and you did. For that we're all free. YAAAAY!!! We all yelled. Now mandalore need a leader and we all chosen one. May I present to mandalores newes leader Bo kanta. She walk up and we all kneel down. She pulled out the darksaber and turned it on.

I promise to my sister and all mandalorian's to keep mandalore save from the empire as long they exist. FOR MANDALORE!!!! She yelled. FOR MANDALORE!!!! We all yelled back. This is why we are called warriors.

One hour later
Ezra pov.
I was on the star destoryer bridge when sabine came to me. Hey did you ask? I ask her. Yes my mother said we can keep the other star destoryer. She said. Good let's go home. Hera, mira, and the other's we left to watch the planet are waiting for us. Ok. She said. I turned on my com and called the captain on the other star destoryer. Captain we're ready here. Are you all set? Yes sir the cornets are already set. He said. Good let's make the jump for home. I said and we jump into hyperspace.

Few days later. Hoth base
Zeb pov.
I was in medical bay with chopper. We recuse kanan after clan brigder drop him off at the old base. They mess him up bad. He's been unconscious ever since. Then he started to wake up. KANAN!!! I yelled. Zeb what's going on? He ask. You been unconscious for a few days so you tell. Well I'll tell.

Few minutes later
And that's pretty much it. So you got your butt kick and hera betray rebellion and us to join them? I ask. Yes and I hate to say it but we should just stay away from them for now. Yeah your right. I can't believe hera would betray us out of all people. Yeah but there's nothing we can do and I have a feeling that we just a war with them and we're going to lose.