Chapter 34

Sabine pov.
Me, mira, and my mother walk into ezra room. We saw him on the bed sleeping. We saw had banges arrived his waist where kanan stab him. His armor was in the corner of the room. They removed it to do surgery on him. I pulled up a chair and sat down next to him. My mother also pulled up a chair and had mira in her lap. I grab his hand and held it.

Oh ezra please wake up soon. I miss you, our daughter miss you, and our clan misses you. I said sadly and put my head down. Well if you miss me that bad then I should get better soon and back to the action. I look up and saw ezra awake. EZRA!!! I yelled and hug him tightly. Sabine losing your grip a bit. I losing my grip and he hug me back. DADDY!!! Mira yelled and jump into the hug.

My little girl. Daddy's fine now. Sorry I kept you worried. He pick her and use the force to lift her up. She started to laugh. It's good to see her happy again. Ezra it's good to see that your alive. My mother said.

Yes when I was fighting kanan I knew it was a fight to the death. I didn't care when I put my life on the line. I only care to see my family and my clan live another day. I thought was finish when I killed kanan after he stab me. But no it's not time for me go yet. My family and my clan needed me. Kanan tried to get in my head but failed and met his demise. Ezra said.

Well I'm glad your still with us. I said and kiss him. Then the door open and the doctor came in. Mrs. Brigder there are some visitors who wish to speak to you. He said. Bring them in. He walk out and came in was hera and leia with two warriors behind them.

Ezra pov.
Hera and leia came in with two warriors behind them. Ezra your ok. Hera said. Yes I'm fine. What's going on? I ask. While we were back at base. The rebellion contacted us. Leia said. What do they want? Do they have something to do with my son in law injured. Ursa said. No they said that kanan's has been missing for a couple days for before he kidnapped us. So their innocent.

What do they want? I ask. They want you and them to sign a peace treaty between us and them. Hera said. Why now? Sabine ask. Don't know but it's up to the both of you. We're see what they have on this peace treaty and then we'll see. I said. Yes sir.

An hour later.
Sabine pov.
The doctor says that ezra can go home now. He's fine now but someone needs to help him to the ship. The warriors held him on each side and got him on the ship. My mother said she'll ride with us and call her ride home from there. We all got in the ship and took off.

5 minutes later.
Clan Bridger planet
We came out of hyperspace and landed on the base. We came out first and then the two warriors who was held ezra on each side came out last. The entire base cheered for ezra's return. They were glad that one their leaders was ok. They started to crowd him. I have to contain this before they over cheer themselves.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE BACK TO WORK!!! LET HIM REST NOW!!! I order. YES YOUR HIGHNESS!!! They all yelled and got back to work. You two take him to our bed room to rest. Yes your highness. They said and carried him away. It's good to have you back ezra. I said to myself and went to talk to my mother before she leaves.