Chapter 5

Narrator pov.
5 Empire Frigates Were Slowly Traveling Through Space When Their Alarms Sounded. What Seems To Be The Problem? The Commander Ask. Sir We're Detecting Incoming Ships. Then Mandalorian Ship's Came Out Of Hyperspace. They're Mandalorian Ships Sir. How Many? One Comman Ship And 10 Fighters.

Meanwhile With Ezra
Ok Captain Show Them Our New Toys. Ezra said. Yes Sir. ALL SHIP USE YOUR NEW SHIELDS AND DESTROY THE EMEMY!!!

Back To The Commander.
Fire On Those Ships And Launch All Tie Fighters. We Need To Keep Them Busy Long Enough From Taking The Shipment. The Frigates Fired On The Mandalorian Ships And It Didn't Do Anything. Sir Our Fire Power Isn't Doing Anything. Then Launch The Tie Fighters. The Frigates Launch The Tie Fighters And They Fire At The Ship.

But It Didn't Do Anything Either. All Ships Destory Those Tie Fighters And Those Ships Except The Middle One. And Jammed Their Transmissions. Ezra Ordered. The Mandalorian Fighters Attack the Tie Fighters Were Destroying Them.

Now That The Tie Fighters Are Distracted Let's Bored That Ship. Ezra And His Team Exited The Ship And Flew Towards The Middle Frigate.

Ezra pov.
Me And My Team Flew Towards The Middle Ship And Went To One Of The Airlocks. Let's Open This Baby. One Of The Warriors Hack The Door And Open. We Got Inside And Close Door Behind Us. Then We Meet With Some Stormtroopers.

HANDS UP!!! One Of Them Yelled And Pointed Their Weapons At Us. Ok Then. I Put My Hands Up And Push Them All Back With The Force. SHOOT THEM ALL!!! I Order. We Shot All The Troopers And Went Down A Hallway That Lead To A Cargo Hold.

2 Minutes Later
We Arrive At The Cargo Hold And I Spoke. Alright Let's We Got The Cargo. Let's Get These Cargo Doors Open. One Of The Warriors Press A Button On The Cargo Door And It. Letting Us The Outside. Command Ship We Got The Cargo. Bring The Ship Down. Yes Sir. The Pilot said.

The Ship Came And We Loaded The Cargo On Bored The Ship. Alright All Fighters Destory The Rest Of The Ships And Tie Fighters And We All Can Go Home. I Said And The Alarm Sounded. Sir We Got Incoming Ships. I Look Outside The Widow And Saw Several Rebel Ships Come Out Of Hyperspace Including The Ghost.

Hera pov.
The Crew And I Along With The Rebellion Came Out Of Hyperspace To Get The Secret Cargo From The Empire. But We Were Too Late. Clan Bridger Already Beat Us To It. NOT AGAIN!!! ALL SHIPS FIRE AT THEM!!! I Order. The Rebel Ships Fired At Clan Bridger.

But Their Ships Were Undamaged. Something Wrong. Why Aren't Their Ships Damage Or Destroy? Zeb Ask. I Don't But I'm Going To Find Out. Chopper Open A Transmission Channel To Their Lead Ship. Chopper Plug Into The Ship And Contacted The Lead Ship We Waited For Them To Respond. Then They Answer.

Well, Well, Well, If Isn't Hera, Kanan, Zeb And Chopper. I See That You Stop By To Collect The Cargo. But You're Too Late. We Already Have The Cargo.  And Your Ships Have Proving That They Can't Destroy Our Ships. Thanks To Our New Toys.

So Give Up Hera And We'll Let You Leave With Your Lives. This Is Your Final Warning. Ezra said. No We Came For That Cargo And We're Going To Going To Take It By Force. Well Hera. I See That You Made Choice. Now Prepare To Die And The Rest Of Your Fleet. ALL SHIPS DESTROY THE REBELLION!!!

The Mandalorian Ships Fire On The On Us And Were Heavily Damage.
ALL SHIPS RETREAT!!! I Yelled. Some Ships Jump Into Hyperspace And Some Weren't So Lucky. They Were Being Destroyed Clan Brigder. NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I Yelled. Hera We Have To Get Out Of Here. Kanan Said. I Nodded And We Jump Into Hyperspace.

Ezra pov.
I Watch As The Remaining Rebles Jump Into Hyperspace. It Was Funny To See All Run. Alright We Got What We Came For. Let's Go Home. I Said As We Made The Jump And Headed Back To Our Planet.

5 Minutes Later
We Came Out Of Hyperspace And Land On Our Base. We Started Unloading The Cargo Sabine Came Out. Hello My Husband. How Was The Mission? She Ask. Good. Destroy Imperials And Rebels. Where's Mira? I Ask.

She's Taken A Nap In Her Room. She Said Then The Captain Came Up To Us. My Lords. He Said. Yes Captain? I Ask. We're Ready To Open The Cargo Sir. Alright Let's See What You Brought Back. Sabine Said And We Walk Towards The Cargo.

We Reach The Cargo And Some Of Warriors Open It Up. Inside Was We Saw Porton Bombs. Porton Bombs. I Said. No Super Porton Bombs. Sabine Said Picking A Piece Of Paper With Words Super Porton Bombs. This Is A Good Steal For Us Sir. The Captain Said. Indeed It Is Captain. We'll Make Good Use Of These.

Back On Yavin 4
Hera pov.
We Can't Take This Anymore Mon Mothma. I Said. I Know. That Is Why I Came Up With A Plan. What's The Plan? You Will Travel To Clan Brigder Planet And Steal Their Information. Um How? They'll Shoot Us Down If They Detect Us.

No They Won't If You Can't Be Detected. With This Invisible Chip. Mon Mothma Said Handing Me The Chip. How Does It Work? Just Plug It Into Your Ship's Computer And You Won't Be Detected You. Good Let's Go Guys. I Took Off To The Ghost And Hot On Board. We Took Off And Went Into Hyperspace.