Chapter 14

One week later
Ezra pov.
It was time to save mandalore from the empire. All clan's standing together unite as one. But first we were discussing a plan to attack. After alot of talking later it was finally decided. The clans will be in groups of two. The other's were already decided so it will be my clan and clan wren working together. I walk to sabine. She was talking to hera.

Ok hera you will be leading the ships when the ties comes and can you watch mira too? She ask. Sure your need on the battlefield with the other. She said. Thank you hera. Yeah thanks hera. I said walking up to them. No problem. Mira can you come here. I called. She came running to us. Yes daddy? She ask. Sweetie your mother and I are about to go into battle to save mandalore so we want you to stay with hera while gone. Do you think you think your be ok? Yes daddy besides I get to go into space and see explosions like the art mommy draws.

That's are girl. Sabine said picking her up and hug her. I also join the hug too. We part it and said good bye and good luck to each other. We got into our ship with the rest of our clan and took off for sundari.

Few minutes later
We made it to sundari and we saw 2 star destoryers around the city. Looks like the empire is getting ready to destory the place. I said. Yeah you know the plan right? Sabine ask. Yes we have to get on these destoryers and get them away from the place. So our clan is go on this one while clan wren is on this one. We have to take over the brigder and move the star destoryers out of position and call our fighters and they use the super protons bombs to destory them or we can keep them and use them in our fight against the empire and the rebellion. Will see now let's do this. We put on our helmets on and got ready for battle.

Sabine pov.
As we got closer to the city we saw ties coming at us. Look like they know were here. I said. Yep their not going to expect this. Ezra said and press a button on his arm. Then the ghost and mandalorian fighters and shot at the ties. Sabine, Ezra we got this cover. You guy get to that star destoryer. Hera said on the com. Right pilot let's go.

We arrive a star destoryer and landed in the hanger. The door open and we saw troopers coming at us. CLAN BRIGDER CHARGE!!!! I yelled and we all ran out. We started blasting troopers and they were droping like flies. After we finish them off we headed to the bridge while some warriors stay at the ship. We shot ever trooper we saw. Sabine I want you to secure the bridge while some of the warriors and I secure the rest of the ship. Ezra said. Right will do. I said back. We split up and I ran to the bridge.

We open the door and shot the troopers and told the pilots to evacuate the ship or be killed. They all ran out and ran to the escape pods. Now that we have the ship what should we do with? I ask them. I say that we keep the ship. It will be good in our fight against the empire and the rebellion. The captain said. That's a great idea now all we have to do is wait for the ground battle to be over. I said and waited for the word that said that we won.