Chapter 30

5 days later
Evil Kanan pov.
I was in hyperspace on my way to clan bridger planet. It was time to kill ezra. He will pay for everything his did in these past months. I came out of hyperspace and noticed their star destroyers are gone. Perfect now I won't get shot down. I flew to the planet and landed on the base. There I saw mandalorians coming to my ship with their blasters. I hop out and landed in front of them.

JEDI YOUR NOT WELCOME HER!!! LORD BRIDGER ORDERED US TO KILL YOU IF YOU EVER RETURN!!! One of them yelled. Your not worth my time. I raise my hand and push them all back. I kelp walking to the front door of the base. I know it was lock. Ezra's trying his best to keep me out. I activated my lightsaber and cut a hole through the door.

5 minutes
More and more mandalorians tried to stop me but failed. I made to his so called throw room. It's time.

Sabine pov.
I just got a report that kanan here and he's attacking the base. One warrior said he has a new lightsaber. I was in the throne room with mira, hera, and leia. I seat ezra on a mission to clear his head. Now I know it was a bad idea. Some of the warriors are in here ready to shoot if he's comes through that door.

We need to contact ezra. Hera said. We can't. Kanan destroy the all the transmitters in the control room. I said. Then a red lightsaber went through the door and started making a hole. EVERYONE GET READY! I yelled. It stop and it fell. FIRE! Everyone started firing. We kept firing and firing. OK THAT'S ENOUGH!!! ONE OF YOU GO CHECK IT OUT!

One warrior went over but only to be push back falling unconscious. Hahahaha! Well sabine it seems your warriors aren't as tuff as they seem to be. Kanan said walking in. KANAN GET OUT YOUR NOT HERE!!! Hera yelled. No I'm only here for ezra. Where is he? HE'S NOT HERE! NOW SURROUNDED AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES! Leia yelled.

Yeah not going to work. This is how we're going to play this game. He use the force and grab mira. You 4 come with me or else the girl dies. Your move sabine. I had no choice it was to go with kanan or let mira die. I drop my weapons and said. Fine you win just please don't hurt her. Fine but you all still coming with me. NOW MOVE!!! He yelled.

2 minutes later.
Me, hera, leia, and mira were walking to a mandaloraian ship with kanan behind us pointing he's lightsaber at our backs. Why are you doing this? Hera ask. Because everything was fine before clan bridger came along and ruined everything. Rebel lives were lost more the empire. I have one of the leaders and I need the other one to finish my plan. He explained. What plan? I ask. To kill your husband then you. We got to the ship and he put cuffs on us. Now sit down and shut up. He turned on the ship and we took off.

An hour later.
Ezra pov.
I came back to the base with the star destroyers. Sabine told me to go on a mission to clear my head. So I did and took the captain with me. When we came back we received no transmissions from the base. Captain is anyone responding? I ask. No sir were not receiving nothing at all. Let's get down and found out. I said and we went to the hangar.

5 minutes later.
I got to base and saw the warriors on the ground. Why are they on the ground sir? I don't know check on them to make sure their not dead. I'm going to find sabine. I ran into the base to the throne room.

I got their and saw more warriors on the ground but no sabine. One of them was moving. I went up to him. Warrior what happened here? I ask. It was the jedi kanan sir. We were no match for him. He has a new lightsaber sir. He said. Where's the others? He took them sir. No. I sorry sir. It's not your fault now rest. I put him back down and saw a note. I pick it and read it.

Ezra if you want to see your family again. Come to these corners and fight me. It's a fight he wants then it's a fight he gets.