Chapter 29

5 days later.
Sabine pov.
It's been a week since I left for mandalor for the big meeting with bo katan. It's basically about the future of our people. It was fun to get away from the fighting but I really miss it and my family. Luckily I was going home today to see my clan, my daughter, and my husband. Ezra said he'll contact me on my week away but never. He must too busy dealing with the empire and especially the rebellion. But anyway my ship came out of hyperspace and landed on the planet.

I walk out and was greeted by everyone but ezra. Sabine it's good to have you back. How was trip? Hera ask. It was good. Setting up new laws on mandalore, keeping anyone who is not a mandaloraian or part of clan out. I said. Then my little girl came running up to me. MOMMY YOUR BACK!!! Mira said. I pick her up and hug her. Of course I'm back. I couldn't stay away from my family too long. I miss you guys. I look around and still didn't see ezra.

Um where's ezra? He's up there mommy. Mira was pointing to a top of a mountain. He's up there. Yeah sabine he's been up there for two days. He hasn't come back down. Ok I'm going up there. I'll be right back. Mommy can I come with you? Sorry my little star bird but I have to do this alone. I put her down actvied my jetpack flew to the mountains.

3 minutes later
Ezra pov.
I been up on the mountain for two days now. I been meditating on away to prevent my vision from happening. That when I heard a jetpack land behind me. Is there anything wrong captain? I ask. I'm not the captain but I think I like the position I have. I open my eyes and turn around. It was sabine. Sabine when did you get back? I ask.

I just got back. Why didn't call me and why are you up here? Sabine ask. I been have visions. Visions you like the ones you had 5 years. Yes and they been getting worse. Why didn't you call me? I could have came home and... but I cut her off. I didn't want you to worry me. You already had something to do and you already left. Yeah but I'm suppose to be worried about you. Your my husband.

Yeah I know. I just didn't want to call you back from an important meeting that decides the future of mandalor. Ok so what are the visions this time? She ask sitting down next to me. You and mira are in danger. I said. How? In my visions kanan captures you both and kills you. I was too late to save you both. Sabine looks towards the base in shock. I can feel her in fear as she knows her life maybe coming to an end.

Now I see why didn't you call me. When is this supposed to happen? I don't know but I'll make sure to stay at both of your sides at all times. We stand back up and hug each other.

Somewhere in space.
Rebellion fleet
Zeb pov.
Kanan has been missing for days. He trick me and stole an a-wing. He also disabled the tracker so we can't find him. He's lost his mind more then clan bridger has. I walk into the comman center and mon mothma, general dodonna and some rebels leaders. So what's going on? I ask. An order for us to defeat the empire we must handle clan bridger. Mon mothma said.

How they been whooping our ass from the beginning. That is why we going to do a piece treaty with them. Ending this conflict once and for all. Well we need to find Kanan first or else a treaty with them will disappear forever. We been trying but no luck. I just he's in no kind of trouble.

Some where on a planet
Kanan pov.
The time has finally come. I have enough darkness inside me. It's time killed ezra, his family, and clan bridger once and for all.