Chapter 7

Ezra Pov.
Me And Sabine Watch From Our Holo Screen To See The Ghost Leave Our Planet. Well Hera If The Rest Of The Rebellion Falls In Line With Our Demands. You'll Be Able To Keep Your Life. I Said. You Do Realize That You Can't Keep Me Here Forever.

I Rather Be Dead After What You Did To Me Last Night. Hera Said. Come On Hera. Don't Say You Didn't Enjoy Any Minute Of It Because I Did. I Didn't. You Two Are Bunch Of Assho.. Was All Hera Could Say Before Sabine Started Shocking Her With Collar.

AWWWWWWWW!!! IT HURTS!!! PLEASE I'LL STOP BEING DISRESPECTFUL!!! Hera Cried Out. Sabine Stop Shocking And I Spoke While Grabbing Her Chain. That's Our Girl.

Then Our Little Girl Came Into The Room. Mommy. Mira Said. Yes Sweetie What Wrong? Sabine Ask. I'm Out Paint. I Need More. Sabine Stood Up And Pick Up Mira. Come My Little Artist. Let's Go Find You Some More Paint. They Both Walk Out Of The Throne Room When Hera Spoke.

You And Sabine Have A Daughter? Yes We Do. What's Her Name? Her Name Is Mira. We Name Her After My Mother And She's 5 Years Old. So You Think Putting Her In This Life Is A Good Idea. Having Your Own Place, Your Own Army But You Steal From Others. She Said.

Yes But We Only Steal From The Empire. That's Why We Are One Of The Most Powerful Mandalorian Clans Right Now. We Have No Equal. But Why Not Rejoin The Rebellion? Because You Yelled And Betray Us For That One Mission.

Then Mon Mothma Comes Along And What Does She You And Us? The Crew Get Suspended While Me And Sabine Are Kick Out. That Was Unfair. So We Accepted Her Terms And Left. Afterwards We Became Ghost. We Never Wanted You Or The Rebellion To Find Ever Again.

Ezra I Know It Was Unfair For Mon Mothma To Banish You And Sabine. But What's Really Unfair Is You And Your Clan Taking Supplies. Supplies Needed To Keep The Rebellion Going. Don't Lecher Me Hera. You And The Rebellion Started This When You Came Here To My Home With A Fleet.

We Warn You To Trun Around But What Did You Say Hera? I Ask Her. We're Not Going Anywhere. She Said. Exactly And Half Of Your Forces Paid For Your Actions. And Time Second With The Cargo On The Last Mission. Face It Hera. The Rebellion Is Doom And I Don't Want To See You Die Because Our History Together.

So You're Much Safer In Our Hands Then The Rebellions. I Said Grabbing Her Chain. Go Fuck Yourself Ezra. She Said. Now That Wasn't Very Nice. I Think A Little Shock Is In Order. I Let Go of Her Chain Turned On The Shock Collar. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! She Began Yelling In Pain. The Pain Will Stop. All You Have To Is Submit To Me.

ALRIGHT I SUBMIT TO YOU!!! Good Girl. I Turned Off The Shock Collar And Sabine Walk Back In. Then She Sat Down Next To Me. What's Going On? She Ask. Teaching Our Prisoner What Respect Is. I Said. Maybe She Needs More Punishment. She Needs  To Respect Us More. Like What Sabine?

Sabine Came To My Ear And Whisper A Good Idea. Have I Ever Told You I Like The Way You Think. She Will Be More Submitted By The Time We Are Done With Her. Excellent. Me And Sabine Grab Hera And Drag Her Out Of  The Throne Room.

Where Are You Taking Me? Hera Ask To A Special Cell For More Punishment. I Said. We Reach The Holding Cells And Push Hera In One. We Lock Her To Table And Sabine Spoke. I Hope You're Ready Hera. Because When Mandalorians Have Female Prisoners. Well The Males Can Become Wild. Hahahaha. Sabine Laugh As The Door Close.

Kanan pov.
We Arrive Back At Base And I Explained To Mon Mothma About The Situation. Her Only Reply Was That There Was Nothing The Rebellion Can Do For Hera. She Belongs To Clan Brigder Now. I Was So Frustrated That I Storm Off And Went Back To The Ghost. I Was In My Room Meditateing On Ways To Save Hera.

But Then I Felt A Disturbing Feeling In The Force. I Meditated Closer And I Hear Hera's Voice. PLEASE STOP!!! What Are They Doing To Her? Please Stop. I'm Sorry For Being Disrespectful. I'll Be A Good Little Prisoner.

You'll Do Everthing We Say? Ezra Ask. Yes. And You Will Say Goodbye To Your Friends? Sabine Ask. Yes I Will. They're Forcing Hera To Obey Them. Good Girl Now Rest Up Slave. Yes My Lords. I Ended My Meditating And Started Thinking. There's No Way To Get Her Out Of There Alive. There Must Be Another Way.

Wait A Sec There Is A Way. I Just Hope Mon Mothma Agrees With It. This is for Hera. Don't Worry Hera I'm Coming Back For You. I Ran Out Of My Room And Straight To The Comman Center.