Chapter 36

15 years later
Mira pov.
Its been 15 years since the meeting between my parents and the rebellion. They signed a treaty to hold a war between them until the rebellion defeated the empire. Well about 1 years ago the rebellion defended them. The galaxy was free but now it's time to rid the galaxy of the rebellion once and for all.

They still hated on us because were stronger then them. In the last 14 years. They have gain a lot more ships in their ranks. It's dosen't matter. They can't beat us. My father and mother have been training me when it was time to go into battle. I have the skills of a jedi and mandalorian. I been in many battles before and always win. Today there was another. I was in room getting ready when there was knock on the door.

Mira are you ready? It was my mother. Yeah I be out in a sec. I said on the other. I grab my helmet and lightsabers. I got my lightsabers when I was 10. Dad took me to a jedi temple and I past the trials. I receive 2 lightsaber crystals and they were orange. I put my lightsabers on each other of my waist and walk out the door.

5 minutes later.
I came out and saw hera. She was talking with some of the warriors. My parents clan has grown bigger in last couple of years. Their the most popular clan in mandalore. Some warriors live here or the star destroyers we still have. Mon mothma try to make us get rid of them but we refuse. We're not part of her new republic. We're mandalorians. We can do whatever we want. Hera was done talking and I went up to her.

Good morning mira. How are you doing? She ask. Good ready for this mission. I said. Your always ready for battle mira. You been like that since you were 13. I know. How's your morning? It good. Me, leia, and the captain are training some new recruits. Good. Do you know were my parents are? Yeah their over there by the ships. Ok thanks. I said and walk off.

I saw them over by the ships talking. I went up them and they stop and looked at me. Mira your all set? My father ask. Yes I'm mission ready. So what's the mission today? I ask. The rebels are picking up a fuel shipment. We're going to steal it. My mother said. Do I get to blow something up? I ask. Yes but no the fuel. We need that to fly our ships. Don't worry I won't. Ok let's put on our helmets. Yes sir. We put on our helmets and walk to the warriors whose coming to this mission.

Is everyone ready? My father ask. YES SIR!!! They all yelled. WHO ARE WE!!! CLAN BRIDGER!!! AND WHAT DO WE DO!!! WE PROTECT EACH OTHER AND ALL MANDALORIANS. AND WHO DO WE FIGHT!!! THE REBELLION!!! Good let's go and show them what we are made of. My mother and we bored the ships. This is our clan, my family, and my home.