Chapter 28

3 days later
Clan Bridger planet/nightime
Ezra pov.
I was in bed sleeping. It was so lonely without sabine next to me. I was having a dream until that dream turned into a nightmare.

Nightmare
I was on the base but no one was here. HELLO IS ANYONE HERE!!! I yelled. DADDY! That's sound likes mira's voice. DADDY! MIRA WHERE ARE YOU??? I fellow the sound of her voice and it led me outside. There I saw her and sabine. Mira? Sabine? They turned around and look at me.

Ezra how could you let us die? Sabine ask. What are you talking about? I ask her. You didn't save us in time. He kidnapped and killed us. Who? Then they disappear and kanan appears in their place. Me ezra. I'm the one. Kanan said. You! You will pay for this kanan. I swear. How can you kill me if your a broken man. I'm not. Yes you are. Let me show what the future has to come.

Sabine and mira reappear but cuff behind their backs and on their knees. EZRA!!! DADDY!!! yelled both sabine and mira. Say goodbye to your family. He had a lightsaber and strike at them. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

End of nightmare
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I yelled as I woke up. Then two guards came with their weapons up. Sir are you ok? One of them ask. Yeah just a nightmare. But I need to go check on my daughter. You need us to accompany you sir? No I got it. I got up and went to mira's room.

I made it and saw two guards there and open the door. Their she was sound asleep. I close the door and return to my room. I went to me and sabine's safe where we keep our weapons. I open it and look inside. Kanan's lightsaber was still there. So what was that lightsaber he had. I got to think more of this in the morning.

The next day.
Kanan pov.
I was meditating in my room when I started to hear voices. You want revenge. The voice said. Who is this? I ask. I am your subconscious. Fine yes I do want revenge. You want to see your former padawan suffer. Yes I do. For the lives he has taken. Do you know what he's weakness is? Yes his wife and daughter. If you destroy them he will be broken. Yes that will do it.

I got up and left my room. That's when zeb stop me. Hey kanan are you ok? He ask. Yeah why? I ask. Well you been lock in your room for 4 days now. Oh sorry I just been upset with all past events lately but I'm fine now. Ok then. Good to have you back. He said and left. I'll be good once it's all over.

5 minutes later
I was on the other command ship and saw a a-wing on one of the air locks. I got in disable the tracker and went into hyperspace.

Clan Bridger planet
Ezra pov.
I was talking to one of the warriors when hera came up to me. Ezra? She ask. Yes hera is something wrong? I heard you scream last night. Is everything ok? I don't know it's the visions again this time it was worst. How? Kanan killed sabine and mira. I was too late to save them. Don't worry we won't let kanan step no where near this place. Their be safe. I just hope so.

Unknown planet
Kanan pov.
I arrive at a planet and landed. The darkside was calling me here. There I saw a temple. When inside a saw a lightsaber. I pick it up and activate it. It was a double bladed lightsaber and it was beautiful. They better look after me now because I'm coming for clan bridger.