Chapter 35

1 month later
Ezra pov.
Been a month since I fought and killed kanan to save my family and clan. I got injured badly and was taken to the hospital. I got out and couldn't go on missions. Sabine has  been taken me back and forth to the hospital two days a week for check ups. The doctor says I'll be back out their fighting in a mouth. Sabine has been helping me get around the base and so has the warriors. Things been great but today is different.

We're signing a treaty with the rebellion to hold the war between us. We were scheduled to meet them where it all started. Yavin 4. The place where me and sabine were kick out of the rebellion for blowing up something we didn't do. We were waiting on yavin for the rebellion to arrive.

Lovely day isn't. Sabine said coming from behind me. Yeah if these negotiations go as plan. Let's just hope so because if the rebellion steps out of line. Then there will be no second chances. I said. We'll finish them. Then hera came up to us. Ezra we got a incoming ship. She said. We look up and saw a rebel ship. It landed and came out was zeb, chopper, general dodonna, and last but not least. The rebel leader mon mothma.

Sabine pov.
The rebel leaders came out and look around their former base to see half of our warriors. Ready to attack if they try something. Mr. and Mrs. Brigder it's good to see you and you captain syndulla. Mon mothma said trying to sound friendly. Save the crap mon mothma. It's clear that you don't like us and we really don't like you. So let's get these negotiations over with. I said. Very well then. She said and we went into the base.

3 minutes later.
We came into the comman center and sat at a table. Me and ezra on one side with hera, leia, the captain, and 5 of our warriors behind us. Mon mothma and general dodonna sat on the other side with zeb and 5 rebel soldiers behind them. Let get started. With this treaty we will hold the fighting until we defeat the empire. Mon mothma said. Fine but you should know if you can defeat them and if you don't want to still fight us. Then stay out of way or you will see your fellow rebels destroy then you last. I said.

Fine we won't attack when the treaty is signed before the empire defeated. Good because if you do your just keep losing more ships faster than you can replace them. Ezra said. Listen kid the reason why we don't have many ships it's because you and your clan. Zeb said angrily. Well if she didn't send us to recruit them. Then you wouldn't have less ships. Hera said back.

SHUT UP HERA!!! YOUR NOTHING IS BUT A TRAITOR!!! YOU AND LEIA!!! My father abandoned me so I choose the winning side. Leia said. Yeah after that stunt you guys pulled a mouth. You do know your father's dead. I know captain orrelios. Ezra told me.

Ezra pov.
THAT'S IT! THEIR DEAD!!! Zeb yelled and pulled out his weapon. So we did the same and the rebel soldiers did too. Make your move monster. I said holding my blasters. Oh I will bridger. Zeb said. STOP!!! Mon mothma yelled. There will be no blood shed today. This stop now. Rebels lower your weapons. They lower their weapons. Clan bridger lower your weapons as well. Sabine order and they also lower their weapons. So now let's sign this thing and be on our way. Fine let's do this. I'm sick of seeing your faces. I said.

She and general dodonna sign their half of the treaty and me and sabine sign the other side. Good it's done. We be leaving now. She tried to grab it but sabine grab it first. I don't think so. We'll be holding this to make sure you keep your word. Fine let's go. She said and they walk out to their ship and took off.

Well that could have gone better. Hera said. Yeah but hey they just like to start things. Leia said. Yeah if they can defeat the empire. We'll be seeing them again. Now let's go home. Sabine said. Yeah clan bridger pack we're going home. I said. YES SIR! They said and we went home.