Prologue: Meeting Izuku

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/n) a girl (or women) who had all quirks in the world after the 'All For One' incident. The incident wasn't told by anybody and known as 'top secret'.

   All Might found (Y/n) in a forest far away from the scene. She was raised by All Might and been trained well. She was a 'secret' sidekick to All Might that fought in his side without anyone knowing it.

Your P.O.V

I shapeshifted into a six year old me. I don't want to be a grown up. Grown up sucks! I told All Might that I was going to the park and slam the door ferociously. I don't know why but deep inside my heart I don't care about anybody. Even if he saved me, raised me or trained me I felt...NOTHING. I quit being his sidekick after we fought Toxic Chainsaw. I failed to protect him. He was injured badly. I'm glad he survived though. But, he could only be a 'hero' for  3 hours a day. His body will turn into an old man..... umm.. I'm not sure about the 'old man' but that's the truth about All Might. He calls it his weak form so I'll just call it that.

   Continue from going to the park and everything~
      I went to the park and played the swing. Then I saw a group of boys kicking someone. I wasn't sure if it's a boy or a girl but I went toward them. " Hey! What are you guys doing? " I ask. " Back off, or do you want us to punch you! " a blonde guy tried to scare me off. " Oh, sorry. But it's not nice for you to punch someone." I tried to give some advice to him and his friend. " What do we care? You guys are just weakling." Weakling!? are you seriously? I was so pissed off, I kick him in his stomach and punch him in his face. His nose we're bleeding so badly until his friend told him to go home, and they did! I looked at the kid who was being bullied by them. "Are you okay?" I ask. Apparently he was a boy. " Thank you, but you didn't have to hurt him that badly. His a good person actually." A good person!? He just called me a weakling. How is that nice? " What's your name?" I asked. " My name is Izuku Midoriya." said the boy. " What should I call you, Izuku Midoriya?" I ask more question to prevent the  topic about before. " Just call me anything you want." I thought for awhile and had decided. " I'll call you Izuku." He smiled at me and nodded. " My name is (Y/n) (l/n). You can call me (Y/n)." I smiled. We didn't talk about anything after that. Then Izuku invited me to go to his house. " Is it okay for me to go to your house? I mean... We just met each other for a couple of minutes." He nodded.

     He grab my hand and ran towards his house. When we arrives, Izuku knock on the door. A woman opened the door. " Oh, Izuku. You're home... and you brought a girl with you." his mother smiled at me. It was kinda ackward. "Hello, my name is (Y/n)." I avoid eye contact with his mother.

       "(Y/n), how old are you?" Izuku's mother asked. "I'm..." I looked at Izuku to guess his age.(your age is 26 years old and you still didn't shapeshifted into your 'true form')"6 years old." I hope Izuku is 6... I started sweating. "Oh, you're the same age as Izuku." said Izuku's mother. I was so glad I guess it right. "Mom, can I take her to my room?" asked Izuku. I don't understand... I just met him but he 'act' like I was his 'Best Friend'. "Of course. I'm sure she will like it." What are they talking about???

Izuku's P.O.V

I looked at (Y/n). At first, I thought she was a scary person but... She's actually kinda nice and cute! Wait what am I thinking... I'm just six, there's no way I can... Like her.. I blushed when I think about her. "Izuku, why are you blushing?" I heard my mom said and I saw (Y/n) smirked. I blushed more. "Uh... nothing!! C'mon (Y/n), le.. let's go to my room." I grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and went to my room. I heard my mom giggled. When we reached my room, I opened the door and said " Tada~ "

Your P.O.V

" Tada~ " I tried to hide my laugh cause his room is filled with a poster of All Might, a figurine of All Might and many more. I can see that his All Might's fan. " Wow, you're so obsessed with All Might." I smirked. "When I grow up, I want to be a hero just like him!" After he said that, I just thought that I didn't ask him about his quirk yet. "Izuku, what's your quirk?" I ask. Izuku was silent for a moment then said "I... I don't have any quirk." His eyes was filled with tears. I don't know why but.. He reminded me of myself when I was six. "Oh... But I'm sure you'll be a hero oneday. I promise you that..." Then Izuku felt so happy, he started hugging me. " Get Off Of Me!!!" I pushed him away. He was shocked. "Uh.. What's wrong (Y/n)?" He ask. "Sorry~ I hate hugs, It... It reminds me of my parents." I thought about my parents who died in the 'accident'. "What happened to your parents?" Izuku asked. "Nothing! I need to go home. BYE!" I ran down stairs and exit his house. I slammed the door and teleported to All Might's house at the same time shapeshifted into my real form. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" asked All Might in his weak form. I didn't talk or told him anything, I just rushed to my room and slammed the door until it cracked a bit. I started crying. What's wrong with me?? Why am I crying??

                                      To be continued~

Author-chan here, I  just wanna say that this is my first anime x reader book. Oh, and please tell me if my grammar is wrong cause I'm bad at it.(actually, I'm bad at english...)