Part 7: The villains

Your P.O.V

I teleport not wanting to hear the rest of the talk. I opened the door and took some food in the fridge. I changed to my regular self. It's really tiring alright. Then I remembered that I told All For One to go to his base. I was lazy to change my clothes so I teleport there with my uniform on. I opened the door and saw a person who is covered with mist. I also saw a person with a hand on his face. Then I saw someone in the monitor.

"ah, (y/n). You came."

Then I knew it was All For One in the monitor.

"Yup, I came like I said."

I sat down on one of the chair.

"(y/n), this is Tomura Shigaraki."

I waved at him. He ignored me. I didn't mind tho. I think I'm going to be friends with them easily.

" Tomura is going to lead this league when I'm gone."

I nodded then I asked about his quirk.

" My quirk? I think you'll know it sooner or later."

I just nodded slowly. Man, this guy is awesome. Why? his mysterious.

"That is Kurogiri. Hisquirk is warp gate.He can create and manipulate a dark fog that acts as a portal. When the he produces a mass of the dark fog, it transports anything it comes in contact with to a nearby location. He can also create multiple exit points where the things that touch his fog will emerge."

I thanked him for the drink. It was super delicious. I should come here more often.

"So that means he is important when we need to evacuate."

All For One nodded. Then I saw two other villain.

"Oh, yes. That is Dabi. His quirk is cremation. Dabi's unnamed fire Quirk grants him the ability to generate blue flames from his body. He can combust anything he touches and expels flames from his body to attack."

I nodded and said hey. No response. I like this guy. I pointed towards a girl who is wearing a school uniform. Before All For One introduce her, she started first.

"My name is Himiko Toga! You look cute."

She looks crazy. I'm loving it. I said thanks and she smiled. Crazy smile...

"So what's your quirk Himiko Toga??"

She smiled even wider.

" Call me Toga! my quirk is Transform. My quirk allows me to take on the complete physical appearance of another living being, as well as to imitate their voice, by ingesting their blood. The duration of the transformation depends on the amount of blood I consumes, and I can shift between disguises if I had consumed more than one person's blood. I don't, however, appear to be capable of using the Quirk of the person whose appearance I'm mimicking of. It seems that touching the disguise does not give me ability away. When I deactivates it , the disguise melts into a light, gray colored, slime-like substance."

I nodded. That was long... and detailed. I asked All For One if they are more villains.

" There is, however, they are just tools to me. They are like pawn who is used for decoy. But we we're thinking that we should find more villains that is capable for this league."

I just nodded again. How many time did I nod?? It's making me tired.

" Well, I should go. I have some business to do."

I waved at him and the monitor was blanked. I looked at the other villain.

" Hey, the names (y/n) (l/n). Call me (y/n)."