Part 8: Battle Training

Your P.O.V

I hate morning lessons. Especially, Present Mic's English Class. It's so boring. In recess, I ate with Izuku, Uraraka and Ida. Of course I was ignored again. I'm not the type who loves to talk. So I'm okay with it.

Finally, it was afternoon class. I was wondering who'll teach us until  All Might entered and scream..

" I have... Come through the door, like normal!"

That's too weird... Haven't you always enter through the door like a normal person. Everyone started getting excited about All Might. Same goes to Izuku.

" Hero basic training! The class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!!"

Then he pulled out something that look like a card. It says 'battle' on it.

"No time to Dally. Today's activity is this!! Battle training!!"

Sounds good to me.

" And for that... you need these!!"

I heard a clicking sound and saw a lot of boxes.

" In accordance with the 'quirk registry' and the special request forms you filled out  before being admitted..."

Everyone started screaming costume.

" After you change, come out to the ground beta!!"

[ here's the picture of the costumes. Author-chan doesn't know how to explain it. Sorry. But it's light and she will be able teleport easily. It's also able to fit the body even if she shrink into a small ant, it change according to the form she'd in. She also have a watch that enables her to know the coordinates she is at. That's all. continue to the story]

After I changed, I went to the battle ground as said from All Might. Everybody tried to communicate to me.

" Hey, (y/n). Nice costume."

" Your costume look amazing (y/n)"

" I love your costume, (y/n)."

I ignored them and focused on All Might. The last person to enter was Izuku. I saw the bunny ears that look similar to All Might long front hair. I wanted to laugh so hard. Then All Might started explaining things that I didn't care. 

Then I realize, he was using a paper that he already wrote on and read it. That mean he doesn't understand the meaning of the activity huh? Oh, All Might.

" All Might, They are gonna be one person who won't be able to be in the group."

All Might nodded and turned to me. I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this. 

" Everyone except (y/n) will vote."

Everyone screamed.

"WHAT?!"