part 1: school~

8 years later~

Your P.O.V

    I woke up from my slumber and saw All Might who is in front of my face! I was so surprised I punched him at his face.

    "Jesus, can you not fucking scare me like that?!" I screamed at All Might who was thrown away from my bed. He was in his true form that time. "Sorry~ I just wanna say that you have to go to school." I was shocked to hear that cause I'm freaking 34 years old. "What!? I'm 34, why do I have to learn!!?" I was so mad but then before I could continue my 'speech' he told me "First, I only thought you about the quirks you gain instead of education and second, you're bad at math!" I was so pissed off I could punch him out of my room but I can't. He also trained me so..  It looks like I have to go to school for him.

      "Fine,only this once!" I told him. "Uh... Can you learn at U.A. High school after that?" he asked. "Why?" I was curious when All Might asked me that. "Cause I'll be teaching there." I was shocked for a second. " Wait, WHAT!?" But come to think of it, He needs an successor to inherit his quirk. " So you're gonna be a teacher at U.A. Is this about the successor and everything?" I asked to confirm the truth  behind it. " Yes!" All Might shouted and transformed into his 'hero form'.

   Then I thought of something. " Hey All Might, what's the time?" I smirked. His eye's widen and rushed to get my uniform and suddenly, he splashed me with water. He then dried me using his 'One For All' quirk. It almost made myself flew away. He quickly changed my clothes like literally. It made me so embarrassed that time. "ALL MIGHT!!!!" My faced turned red after that. " Huh, It's quite rare to see you're face red." He smirked. "Shut the Fuck off!" I slapped All Might. Then I asked "What school and what class I am?" 

Skipped time~

Your P.O.V

       "Bye, All Might." I waved . He waved back. Then I immediately teleported to school. Looks like I'm late 10 minutes, huh.

        I made a Dramatic Entrance by landing in the class and posed a dab. Everyone was shocked to see me. Then I bowed and introduce myself. " My name is (Y/n) (L/n). You can call me (Y/n)." When I looked up, I saw Izuku and... " The Hell! Why is that Bakugo a.k.a Buttface is here!?" The teacher looked at me with rage. " Shut the fuck off you bastard! I'm the one who was supposed to ask you!!"  All the class just sighed at our behavior.

      " (Y/n), you should sit beside Izuku there." I followed the teacher's order and sit beside Izuku. " Hey Izuku, long time no see. " I smiled.  I felt... happy? It's been awhile I felt this. I couldn't stop staring at Izuku with a smile. "Oh, yeah. You surprised me with your Dramatic Entrance though." He smiled back at me. I felt joy in my heart. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!

Izuku's P.O.V

    I smiled at her. The last time I saw her was when I followed her home from the park. I was shocked to see her 'other personalities'. Her personalities was like Kacchan's but when we're alone together she become more polite and 'Girlish' I guess. But I forgot the directions to her house some how and forgot about how did I end up being at my room.

Flashback~

Izuku's  P.O.V  ( 8 years old )

    I was going to the park. When I arrived, I saw (Y/n) who was playing at the swing just like when I first met her. I was going to approached her but she was about to leave already. I thought she was going to teleport but instead she walked back home. I followed her from behind. I hope she doesn't sees me.

   When we arrived, I peeked to see her if she was already in. Then I checked if the coast we're clear. 'okay, I've checked everything. The only thing I have to do is knocked the door.' I whispered. I went to the front door and gathering all my courage, I knocked the door. " Oh, a visitor. Please wait for a sec."

  That voice sounds familiar to me but where.

Creak...

     Then suddenly and old man opened the door (All Might was in his true form ). "Hello, young- " He suddenly cough with blood sprouting from his mouth. " Are you okay?" I asked. " Just ignore him. He's always like that." That voice. I looked up and saw (Y/n) who was behind the old man. Her arm crossed. " C'mon, old man. You're so weak." said (Y/n).  What the-!? This is not the (Y/n) I know. "Uh.. you shouldn't say mean things to him, you know?" I tried to advice her. Than I saw her eyes widen.

Your  P.O.V

      Izuku!? How did he... I'm so stupid to walk home. " Izuku, did you followed me home?!" I didn't want to be rude but I don't want to act soft in front of All Might either. "Uh, sorry but who is he?" He stopped for awhile. " I'm sorry, Izuku." I apologized. " for what-" I knocked him unconscious. All Might panicked. " Don't worry, I know where's his home."

      I teleported to little Izuku's room that's filled with All Might's merchandises. I giggled. I used my erasing quirk to erase his memories about the direction. For the others, I left it. I felt a little regret but it's for the best.

End of Flashback~

Third Person P.O.V

    "You guys are all-third years now. It's time to start thinking seriously about your futures! I would hand out these future career forms, but.... I assume you all want to be heroes!" The teacher throw all the papers into the air. The pupil all shouted "YEAH!!!" and activated their quirks to show off. Everyone accept (Y/n) and Izuku.

      "Yes, you all have wonderful quirks. But you know it's against the rules to use them in school." The teacher tried to calm down all the pupil until Bakugo said "Sensei! Don't lump me in with these losers!" Everyone was silent for the moment. He continued " As if I had anything like their crappy quirks." Everyone couldn't take the 'compliment' and started screaming " Get over yourself, Katsuki."  But it was back to silent when the teacher said " Ah, Bakugo... you of course will be aiming at U.A. High school."

Silent~

"Eh!!!!!!" Everyone shouted.

"That national school?! The cutoff score this year is 79, right?!"

"I hear they barely accept anyone!!"

Bakugo jump on to the table and babbling about himself. Then Teacher said " You're also going for U.A., aren't you, Midoriya." Everyone turn to Izuku and laughed.

"huh?! Midoriya?! No way!!"

"Good grades alone can't get you into the hero program!"

Izuku stand up and trying to defend himself. " Th- That's not necessarily true! Sure there's no precedent, but..." Suddenly, Bakugo used his 'explosion quirk' to explode Izuku's table.

"Come on, Deku." Izuku back off knowing he doesn't have any defense. "Forgot the crappy quirks. You're totally Quikless. And you think you-" Then an explosion threw  Bakugo away from Izuku to his table. No one knew who did it. It was to quick. There was fog caused by the explosion block the view. "What's wrong, Buttface! Hehehe..." Everyone looked at (Y/n). Unfortunately, she was still at her seat. She also waved at everyone. When they look back at the fog, the fog was fading.

     They we're shocked and scared cause there was nobody but Izuku. They looked at (Y/n) again. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?! It's annoying okay." Everyone looked away. " Hah! You guys are just scaredy cats!"  Bakugo looked at (Y/n). "What do you want, Buttface." Everyone can feel the aura of killing around them.