Part 3: the Truth

1 month later~

Your P. O. V

  after All Might and I trained Izuku, it was time for him to go to the entrance exam. I didn't have to go because I was told by All Might that I was recommended by him.

    So I just watched him gather points. It was kinda boring but it gotten interesting when he rescued a girl who was stuck.

     He got a lot of saving point but in the end he broke his arm. I hope he's okay.

a moment later ~

     All Might told me that Izuku is going to U.A. I was so happy but I didn't show him my actual feeling. Of course....

     He recorded something to tell Izuku about the news. I joined in the video in the end.  It was kinda awkward after that cause......

Flashback ~

    "Congrats Izuku. I'll see you there okay.?"

*record ended*

"(y/n), are you okay? You look like a different person since you met young Izuku. Do.. Do you like him?"

   Those words hit me so bad it made me puke. Not literally. But when I look at All Might, his eyes glimmer. Am I hallucinating? 

"Um, NO! I don't but I do feel bad for him. Plus, he reminded me of myself when I was quirkless."

  I screamed. Then I teleported to my room. I land on my bed where it's the only place for me to sleep.

flashback end~

      I woke up, I was somewhere else. I was in a bar. I guess... I walked around the room and felt headache. It hurts so much I could black out. Then I heard a familiar voice at the back of me.

"Oh, (y/n). Finally I get to see you."

       It was All For One. I wanted to punch him for killing my parents but my fist stopped in front of his face.

"What's wrong, (y/n)? Don't you want to punch me?"

My face turned pale. Then he suddenly hugged me. I felt warm and safe like my dad once hugged me. But I realized who he was. I pushed him away.

 "The fuck is wrong with you?! Aren't I your enemy?" 

His face was warmed and his smile was soft. He stood up.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). You must be confused by all of this. You are not my enemy but my family, (y/n)."

"huh?"

" (y/n), you are my daughter and I am your father."

"What?......"

[i'm sorry this is short but I'm sure the next chapter will be long. Please don be mad with author-chan :)]