Part 6: First day at U.A

Your P.O.V

I woke up. Then I turned into a high school kid of myself and got dressed for the first day at U.A.... After I got dress, I walked down the stairs. I took a bread and toasted it. Then I opened the door. I saw All Might rushing to go to U.A. I smirked at him. 

"(y/n), you're class 1-A!"

I nodded and step outside the house. I closed my eyes and teleport. I used the same pose I did at my previous school. Everyone just stared at me and saw Aizawa in his sleeping bag. Looks like I'm late, again.

" (y/n), go to your seat before I report this to him."

Everyone was weirded out by the conversation. Of course, except Izuku. 

"Tell him whatever you want, I don't care."

I went to my seat. Everyone just looked at me including Buttface (She is gonna call Bakugoe buttface.... IDC). Aizawa stepped out of the sleeping bag.

" As I was saying...  I'm your homeroom teacher, Shoto Aizawa. Pleased to meet you."

Then he pulled out something from his sleeping back. 

"Quickly now, change into your gym clothes and head out to the ground."

As he showed us the gym cloth. Everyone followed the instruction and went to the changing room. All of the girl started greeting themselves to me. But I ignored them. I don't want to make any friends right now... 

After we changed into our gym cloth we went to the ground. Aizawa announce that we are going to do a test of our quirk. Everyone was shocked and started to question about the entrance ceremony and the other boring stuff that I don't want to intend to.

"No time to waste stuff if you want to become a hero." 

Aizawa then looked at us with his serious face. Everyone was frozen.

" U.A is known for its 'freestyle' educational system. That applies to us teachers as well."

He then started listing the activities we usually do at middle school. I didn't focused on the other explanation because it was so boring. Then he gave Buttface a softball and asked him to throw it while using his quirk. It was kinda funny cause he screamed 

" DIE!!"

I laughed but not to loud. Aizawa then showed the distance he threw and it was 705.2 meter. Everyone started praising him that makes me annoying. Some of the student was excited and thought it was going to be fun. Aizawa heard it and turned more serious. 

"Fun... you say? You're hoping to be heroes after three years here... And you think it'll all be fun and games? right. The one with the lowest score across all eight events will be judge hopeless... and will be expelled."

The look at Izuku face after hearing the news... He was worried and scare. He couldn't control One for All yet. Looks like his in trouble. 

"Welcome this is the hero course at U.A High!"

Everyone thought it was unfair but he explained his motto on the training. It was super long and I'm not interested on explanation so I didn't focused that time. 

The first test was 50-meter dash. It's super easy for me. For now, the highest place is Tenya Lida who got 3.04 seconds. I was the last to did it and got 0.23 seconds. It was because I used teleportation quirk on this. Everyone was surprised and start complimenting on me. 

The second one was Grip strength. I used my strength quirk and accidentally broke it. Everyone was again surprised. I told Aizawa and he glared at me. I rub my neck.

"Sorry, I used the quirk to much."

Aizawa walked away and looked at others. He examined on the other student and left me behind. I just sighed. 

The third one was standing long jump. I used an air quirk to give me a boost. I got second place after the person who has a mutation quirk of a frog. I congrats her after she got first place. She thanked me and told me the same thing. I walked away and ignore her then.

The last one was throwing. The same thing that Buttface did. A girl who has a gravity quirk make it float and got infinity. She was nicknamed infity girl after that.

   I saw Izuku and he was worried. He never used the quirk on the other test. So that means the only thing he can hope for is the last test. He was about to use the quirk but nothing happened. He was shocked. Then Aizawa told him that he erased his quirk. I didn't heard the conversation but I saw All Might hiding at the corner of the wall. I looked back at Aizawa and Izuku . They were still chatting. I took the chance and teleport to All Might.

"What are you doing here?"

All Might was shocked and saw me. 

"I'm looking at this situation. Looks like young Midoriya is having difficulties."

I nodded and ask him.

"What's wrong with that guy?"

All Might told me he once expelled 154 students. I told him it was cool but All Might was worried.

"(y/n), there's a chance that young Midoriya will get expelled. Aren't you worried??"

I was going to answer when I saw Izuku and Aizawa had finished talking. I quickly teleport and some of the student asked me where did I go. But I ignored it. I saw Izuku was going to throw the ball. To my surprise he only used the finger tip only. Not only I was surprised, Aizawa is surprised too. He was impress. 

It was the end of the test. I got first place in class and Izuku is the last. Based on his expression he take back his word on expelled. Everyone was shocked except for a girl who were also recommended. someone saw All Might talking to Aizawa. Then suddenly a new topic was out. 

" Hey, wait a minute. I heard that someone was recommended by All Might himself."

Everyone was talking about me then. Oh, great. How awesome is that. After that, class dismiss. Everyone was questioning me that was I the person. I ignored everyone and walked to Izuku. 

"Helped me!!" 

I whispered to Izuku. He just sighed and we walked out from school. Then a guy grabbed Izuku's shoulder and it made him surprised.

"How's your finger?"

"Ida...!"

So his name is Ida? Maybe I should try to not ignore them all the time. I should know their name.

"It's fine, thanks to recovery girl."

I just stayed quiet besides Izuku. Then a girl started running towards us.

"You three! Headed to the station? Wait up!"

Ida was confused when she said us three. Then he realize I was beside Izuku.

"My apology! I didn't notice you were there."

I just sighed and told him it was fine. Infinity girl was surprised that Ida didn't notice me. 

"I'm Ochako Uraraka! Um, you're Tenya Ilda and Midoriya... um... Deku! Right?"

Wow, she noticed the nickname that was given to Izuku. I'm impress. Izuku was explaining about the name. Then Uraraka started compliment about the name. I was totallly ignored so I thought I should teleport home. 

"Maybe I should go..."

Uraraka knew why and apologize for ignoring me. Same goes to Izuku and Ida.

" I'm okay with it. Bye."

[ (a/n): Yay, finished part 6. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry if there's typo or wrong grammar. I'm bad at it. Welp, that's all. Peace Out!]