Part 10: The plan

Your P.O.V

It's just like All For One predicted. There are many reporters at the school gate. I quickly teleported straight to class. I hate being interview. I saw Uraraka and the others being interviewed. They were all nervous.

After everyone is in the class, our homeroom teacher, Aizawa-sensei , told us to pick the class president. Then Ida suggested for everyone to vote. I voted for Ida cause I think he's more suitable for the job. At the end, Izuku got three vote and Ida got only one vote. That is from me of course...

" Oh, I got one vote. Who voted me."

I raised my hand. Everyone looked at me.

" What? I voted for Ida. Is that wrong? "

" Thank you for voting me (y/n)! "

Just as I thought...

" I thought you were going to vote for Deku. "

Uraraka was right. I was going to do it but I remembered Ida screaming at Buttface just because his leg was on the table. That was hilarious.

" Nah, I voted for Ida cause I think his more suitable that's all."

Everyone keep staring at me.

" Fine, Let's see after recess. You guys will want to change the class president to Ida. "

Everyone started apologising to me. Am I that scary?

skipped time to recess~ 

Izuku's P.O.V

 I was seating with Uraraka, Ida and (y/n). This time, I tried not to ignore (y/n). 

" Hey, (y/n)-san. What.. What's you favourite food?"

(y/n) looked at me. 

" Why do you want to know? "

I started feeling nervous. You can do this.

" Well.. we never got to know each other better. That's why I asked."

I nervously smiled. I hope it work.

" It's [ fav food ]. "

" When is your birthday? "

(y/n) hesitated for a second then answered.

" It's [ birthday date ]. "

" My birthday is in 15th July! "

Then suddenly the siren was sounded.

' Security Level 3 has been broken. All students. Please evacuate in an orderly fashioned.'

Then everyone started to run away.

" What's security level 3?"

Ida asked to a 3rd former kid.

" It means someone's infiltrated the building! It hasn't happened in my three years here! Anyway hurry up and get out of here!"

I wanted to bring (y/n) but when I turned, she was gone! Where is she?

Your P.O.V

I teleported to Nezu's office. As I thought, he was still here. This is my time.

" Hey, Nezu. What's going on?"

I asked pretending not knowing what happened.

" It's the press. They broke into U.A. I don't know how that happened."

I keep on the acting.

" Well you should check out the student. They are panicking! "

Nezu nodded and we went to the second floor. Before I closed the door, I saw the purple mist forming. I made a thumbs up before closing it.

As we arrived, I saw Ida at the exit sign. He was making sure all the student line up orderly to class.

" Well that's a smart idea. Hey, Nezu. Looks like the next generation, Ida, is going to make a fine hero someday."

Nezu smiled and nodded.

" A great hero."

Nezu fixed the sentence. I waved at Nezu before I went to class. Good, the plan is working.

at class 1-A~

" Go ahead, class president."

Momo encourage Izuku to say something.

" W- We'd like to choose the other student council members! ... but before that... This is important! I believe that Ida better suited to be class president. You all saw how well he led everyone in that crisis. I think... He's the correct choice for the job."

Everyone agreed with Izuku's decision.

" I told you at the end, You guys will choose Ida! "

Everyone just giggled at my sentence. What's wrong with this weird class?! 

[ After this, I'm sure it's the USJ attack. I'm sure of it!]