Part 11: USJ attack (part 1)

[Sorry.. for the late update.. But I hope you guys enjoy it. Plus, it's a long chapter. 2868 words! I guess.. Author-chan is having difficulties right now. So the next update will be late.I also want say thanks to @itwilight for your support. Welp, carry on reading ]

Your P.O.V

I teleported to the bar as usual. I opened the door and hear the bell. 

" Hey~ So, You found what you're looking for?"

Tomura looked at me. He did a thumbs up? 

" Um.. That's the first. So when is it?"

" Tomorrow at the Unforeseen Simulation Joint also known as USJ. All Might is going to be there. "

Kurogiri told me. He made me a milkshake this time. Oh my gosh! He's so talented. 

" And that is when we kill All Might."

I looked at Tomura. He smiled.

" Hey, do you hate All Might? "

 He asked. I was silent for a second. Then I thought I should tell them.

" I.. I got a scar at a back. It's because of the heroes attack. I was close to All For One that time. When they attack him, I was hit too. It hurt so fucking much! Then that's when my 'fake mom' teleported me. That.. that was the last thing she did before her last breath. I think I took her quirk when I was hit. I remembered I felt some power that's been suck into my body. Soo.. that's how I got teleportation quirk."

They just nodded and it was an awkward silence. 

" Hey, show me."

I was blur when Tomura said that. I just stared blankly at him.

" I mean, show me the scar. "

" Oh.. Um.. Nah, I don't think I should... "

Tomura was pissed but ignored it. Then Kurogiri asked.

" Are you gonna be there when we attack? "

I think for a moment.

" I won't be there when All might is not there. If All Might arrive, I'll stop you guys from killing the students and help other heroes. I won't disturb you guys when you guys fighting All Might. I'll also try to prevent a fight against us. "

Kurogiri nodded while Tomura just staring at me. It's making me uneasy.

" I should get some rest. I'm tired of using my quirk right now... "

" But you aren't using one. "

Tomura said. Didn't All For One tell them?

" Actually, I am. Like.. Right now. "

Kurogiri then immediately understand while Tomura was still blank. 

" Is it about your age, (y/n)? "

Kurogiri asked. I immediately said YES! Tomura was still blank.

" Welp, gotta go! "

I waved goodbye. Kurogiri waved back and Tomura is still blank. I just laughed at Tomura's expression. After that, I teleported straight to my bed. Then I turn to my real self and sleep. 

skipped time to tomorrow~

Your P.O.V

I went to U.A with Izuku this time. I told him that I want to practice with my teleportation quirk by teleporting to U.A with him. He refused but I did it anyway. I felt so exhausted but I need to stay awake and try to control the quirk. Izuku noticed that I was tired so he wanted to send me to the recovery girl. I refused and went straight to class. I slept through the morning classes. I'm surprise no one bothered me. Welp, atleast I'm all better.