Part 5: Problems

Your P.O.V

I teleported to my room and saw the hologram that he meant. I turned it off and hid it. Then, All Might walked into my room and sat besides me. I'm still thinking whether to join the hero or the villain side. As I was lost in thought, I didn't realize All Might was talking to me.

"(y/n), are you hearing me??"

He shook my body making me back to reality. At the same time, making me mad.

"Stop shaking  me!!"

All Might immediately stop shaking as I scream. He stand up and crossed his arm.

"What's with the pose?"

All Might wanted to say something but stopped when he heard the door bell rang.

"I'll go get."

All Might was panicking for some reason but I didn't care and opened the door. I saw Izuku standing at front of the door. 

"What are you doing here???"

I glared at All Might knowing that he gave him. All Might rub his neck and I knew what that sign said.

"Don't be mad at him, I was the one who ask him where you both live. It's not his fault."

I glared Izuku and saw that he was terrified. Maybe I should be a villain... No. I need to think further. Then I looked at All Might and I told him that we need to talk privately. So I asked Izuku to step out of the house for a second and Izuku nodded.

After everything is settled, I asked All Might to seat beside me at the couch. He did what I told him to and we begin to talk about it.

"Why did you tell him our address?"

"What's wrong with it, (y/n)??  is that how you treat a friend? After all this year, I'm proud of you to have a friend.  I thought you could spend time with him."

"No, the longer he stay, the more sooner his going to know the truth about me."

"Is that it? (y/n), why do you always want to keep it as a secret? Don't you trust him?"

Those word struck me like it did 10 years ago. I don't know what to say. Trust or not trust... I do trust him but I don't want to see his face knowing about myself. I was speechless.

"(y/n).... Do you trust him?"

I don't know what to say. I kept my mouth shut and  ran to my room. I can hear All Might opened the door and talked to Izuku. I went to my bed and close my eyes.

Izuku's P.O.V

I can't hear clearly what they are talking about but it seems they are arguing. Did I mess up? Oh, no... I hope everything's okay. Then All Might opened the door.

" I'm sorry, young Midoriya. It seems that we are having difficulty right now. But you can stay here for awhile to have a chat with me. If you want to."

I shake my head and told him I should go. But I was stopped when All Might was calling for me. He told me to go to the beach where we trained together and when I ate his hair. Ugh... I nodded and went home to see my beloved mother greeting me.

time skipped~

Toshinori's P.O.V

I told young Midoriya to come to the beach. As I reached there, I waited for him. A few minutes later, I hear Midoriya screaming my hero name. I panicked because someone heard us. I quickly told Midoriya to repeat my words.

"Just my eyes playing tricks on me!"

He quickly understand and followed my instruction. He then said to me.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier."

I knew he was saying that because he think that it was his fault. I quickly change the subject to forget about it.

"Don't worry, young Midoriya. Congrats for passing. You should know that I didn't tell the school about our relationship. You seem like the type who'd worried about favoritism."

He told me that he appreciated and it made me happy. Then Izuku started being a fanboy

"So you're a teacher at U.A, All Might? That was a shocker. Even though your office is located in Tokyo's Minato ward, respongi 6-12..."

I told Midoriya to stop and tell him the purpose why I'm going to be teaching at U.A and the reason I didn't told him about it.

" I couldn't tell anyone until the school made it public knowledge. I figured I could take the job at U.A while searching for my successor."

Izuku was quite for awhile then he told me about the quirk I gave him.

"One For All... My body is broken... After a single punch or kick... I... just can't wield it."

I knew it was going to happen because his body isn't strong enough to hold it.

"That's just how it is. If someone suddenly grew a tail, It's not like they'd be able  to do tricks with it off the bat."

He was okay at first, then he was surprised.

" So you knew this would happen?!"

I rub my neck and make an excuse.

"Well... There wasn't enough time.... But everything worked out all right...! Or should I say All Might!!" 

I made a pun at the end and it seems that it isn't working. Then I told him an advice.

"For now, It's still all for nothing... ? but once you figure out to regulate the power...  You can put out as much as your body can handle. The more you temper your vessel... The more you can control the power. Like this."

I turned into my hero form and crunch the empty can spray I picked up to show Midoriya an example. But because of my unawareness, someone saw me and we had to run somewhere else.

Third Person P.O.V

All Might turned into his hero form and they had to ran away. Little did they know, someone was spying on them. 

 [ A/N: So how is it?? I know some of you won't enjoy the op person. But she is having difficulties to choose sides. So that's why I named this book choices. She will also having difficulties when fighting. *ehem* I think you understand what I mean by that.]