Part 13: All For One

Your P.O.V

" Hoi, you fucking mummy! I could have protected myself bitch! "

I heard Kacchan yelling at me... He's Sooo annoying.

" says the man who was shocked and scared, you fucking porcupine! "

His face is red! I could laugh right now.

" wow, your such a tomato. Look at your face. Like an asshole! "

He gets closer to me and tried to use his quirk on me. But....

" Bakugoe! Don't use your quirk on her! She's badly injured for protecting you. You should say thanks to her! "

Kacchan was super pissed. He just walked away while murmuring some bad stuff. the recovery girl who just came check on All Might, Izuku and my condition. Also the student who got injured. All Might was at his limit and change into a shrimp.

" (y/n), please don't injure yourself that badly "

All Might told me. But I ignored All Might.

" What do I care.... Plus, how could I not injure myself when that villain was super strong. "

Then I just left and teleported to the bar. Oh, how I love the bar! I didn't saw Kurogiri or Tomura. But Toga and Dabi was there. So I approached them.

"hey, Toga~ what cha doin?? "

As usual that creepy face.

"nothing just chatting. Tomura was pissed. Care to tell me and.... love your style~ "

The bandage? Hmm... Looks good at me. Who cares.

" sorry, Toga~ I don't know what happened cause I was stuck at the infirmary room. "

Toga made a sad puppy face. It was boring to watch until Dabi told me.

" Just remembered, Your dad wants to see you. "

" oh yeah, I just remembered about that~ hehehe my bad~"

Fuck you Toga. Fuck you Dabi. Should have told me earlier. So I walk. When I was walking I just realized I'm getting into my evil personality like I always have. But it was different. I feel like I'm hating the heroes.Just after what I heard from Thirteen. He's risking his students life for his. That's not right. After a long walk, I didn't notice that I was there.

" (y/n), where are you going? I'm right here. "

I looked up and saw All for One.

"oops. Sorry. Got carried away with my thoughts. "

He smiled.

" I got a report from Kurogiri. He said that you had a brilliant idea and it almost work. However, the Nomu is still not strong enough to defeat him. "

Oh, so Kurogiri told him about it.

" so, what were you thinking about? "

I didn't know how to response.

"nothing just about this. I'm still confuse about this. But, I'm getting used to it..... "

He nodded for some reason than asked me.

" do you want to learn how to take quirk from others? "

My eyes became sparkly and he giggled.

" looks like you are excited. "

Of course I am. I mean it's a powerful quirk! I can just take Endeavour's quirk if I could.

" Hell Yeah, I'm excited! "

Then he ordered Kurogiri to send him a person. To take their quirk of course.

" Master, I found a great quirk. It's a wind type quirk and a projector quirk for both of you. "

He nodded and turn to me.

" so which one do you want? "

I thought of it. Hmmm.... a wind type is used for battle while projector is used for defense. What am I thinking? Of course the projector!

" I want the projector quirk. "

All For One looked at me dumbfounded.

" Why do you want projector? "

I smiled.

" To my understanding, projector is projecting a screen. That means I could project a scene that didn't happen or ' illusion '. As an example, I could make an illusion to trick a hero that I'm an injured little girl and kill him when I'm near enough. Isn't that more useful than the wind type. I could think a lot of stuff when I get that quirk. "

All For One was very amused and proud. I can see Kurogiri is smiling because of his yellow eye. It's kinda funny too. Hehehe.....

" I didn't knew that you could identify the quirk easily. "

I smirked.

" Of course! I've been trained to identify quirks. It's hard but I managed to do it. "

He just nodded, understanding what I explained.

" But why are you not consider a hero then? "

Kurogiri asked me but I just stayed quiet. Then for a moment I start speaking.

" Well... I don't have a hero license and.... "

I sighed.

" so I have to help All Might secretly... "

Kurogiri tilted his head.

" Even so, you helped many people. At least, you should get some praises from people or other pro hero. "

I laughed awkwardly. All for One was interested on the topic while Kurogiri is curious.

" you... you see..... um... Because I'm doing this illegally.... I... was kept as a secret to society. "

All for One frowned and shakes his head.

" That's not right! My daughter should be praise and known as a great hero! "

Kurogiri giggled.

"Oh my god! Why did you fucking say that! You're like a hero figure dad just by fucking saying that."

All for One laughed. Not evilly but happily. This is my first time hearing it.... I guess.

" Of course I would say that, because I want you to be the strongest hero to beat me! "

I just stood there hearing all the praises. I slightly blushed and sighed.

"  Are you really sure your All for One. Cause you're not like him. "

He smirked and giggled.

" Oh~ you're blushing. "

I turned my head in embarrassment and punch him in the guts. Like I always do to All Might.

" No I'm not!!"

It hurt him and Kurogiri was worried knowing his condition is bad... Yet he laughed.

" Hahaha I didn't expect you to do that. But I deserve it."

I felt... bad.  

" Oh my gosh! I'm soooo sorry. Are you okay? Was it bad. "

He smiled and pat my head gently.

" It's okay. I'm fine see? now let's begin the lesson shall we?"

I don't understand. Isn't villain... bad? Aren't they suppose to...... use me? I know everything about the heroes and yet they never ask. Why? Is it because I'm his daughter? No, they treat each other like a family. I'm so confuse.

" (y/n), are you listening? "

I  heard All For One called me.

" Sorry, I didn't."

" That's okay. I can just repeat what I said. No need to rush. "

They're different and I enjoy it.