Part 4: (y/n)'s True Origin

Your P.O.V

"What..?"

My headache turned worst and I was going to blacked out when All For One caught me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I left you with other people. I thought you wanted to be a normal kid until you turned six. I was going to take you home when that family betrayed me. I trusted them to take care of you until you're old enough to be with me."

I started crying so hard. I started to believe in his story. I felt guilt when it brings back the memories ten years ago.

flashback~

I chased All For One after All Might was hurt. he was fast but I quickly teleported in front of him. He flinched and I punched him into the air. Then he was fallen onto one of the building. The thought of killing him didn't stop. I teleported into him and punch multiple times. Then I took a weapon and was going to stab him but I stopped when I saw his face. He was smiling?

"Why are you smiling?"

My voice was cold. I acted as a murderer in this scene. But I didn't care after he destroyed many innocent life.

" Because I'm proud."

I was confused by the sentence. Proud? Why proud when you're going to die.

"Proud? Is that your last words??"

I almost stabbed when he said..

"Cause somebody is filled with hatred and disgust like a villain would feel."

Those words hit me like a thousand knives had stabbed me. I.... I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. I tried to move my hand and stab him like I planned but it won't budge. I throw the weapon away and cried.

"Get out of here before I changed my mind." 

He smiled and left.

Flashback end~

     I knew my decision would make me regret but I couldn't. I couldn't kill him. That's why I quit. Not because All Might was hurt but because of the decision I made. I didn't tell anyone about this cause I thought they will think I let them down. I had the chance to capture him but I didn't. I regretted it so much that I hate myself. I HATED MYSELF. But after knowing it was all a lie. I didn't regret it. My father is alive.

All For One let go of the hug and wiped out the tears on my cheeks. Then he ask...

"(y/n), I have a question for you. It's okay if you can't answer it now but... Do you want to be a villain?" 

       He asked politely but he was right about I can't answer it now. I want to be a villain but I thought about Izuku and All Might. It's true that I don't like All Might but I don't hate him. As for Izuku, I don't know how he will react about this sudden action. But I'm 34 years old. But I am still in my teenager form. 

"Um, All for One.."

     I was stopped when he told me to call him dad. I refuse cause I felt awkward to say it.

" Aren't I 34 years old. I'm way too old to be a hero or a villain."

He started laughing as he think like it was a joke. Then he started explaining about my actual quirk.

"(y/n), as you can see you shapeshifted into a teenager right?"

I nodded.

"Well, it's not exactly a shapeshifting quirk."

"It's not?"

I was surprised by the sudden explanation. All Might told me it was.

"It's actually a quirk that enables you to change age like you are now 34 years old and you wanted to be younger so your appearance will change. Not only that, your stamina will also change. Your memory will also be easier to remember like you are 14-15 years old."

I was so amazed by this quirk I am glad that I know about it now.

"Wait, does that mean I am an immortal?"

He shook his head.

"You are not an immortal cause you have your limits."

"No I don't!"

I disagree with All For One. I never felt something when I used it for a week. 

"You actually have. You used it for a week and didn't use for two days cause you felt exhausted. You actually slept two days straight. Am I right?"

How did he know all of this. Did he really collected all the quirks and examine it. It's creeping me out.

"But you have to be aware because it may can cause your memories to be... 'changed'. for example, you had salad for breakfast then you turn 16 years old. but when someone asked, what you ate for breakfast you answer pancake because it was the food you ate when you were 16 years old at the same date. do you understand?" 

I nodded giving him response. Then I asked. 

"How did you know?"

I didn't realized what I said and panicked. But he calmed me down. 

"I know what the quirks can do after I receive them. Did you know that you have your mothers quirk. Plus, you don't have all the quirks but only one or two quirks to be precisely."

I was so surprised that I was speechless. Then he started to explain me about my REAL QUIRK.

"Your quirk is Connection. That quirk is connected to my quirk. That means if I took a fire quirk you will also receive the quirk that I have taken. If I gave the quirk to someone else you will lose the quirk too. You can also identify the activities I'm doing if you know how to control it. Same goes to everyone. But you can only receive the quirk from someone who is related to you. But you still can identify their activities."

I nodded. I never thought about it. I usually use four or five quirk in my battles. Is that why I never realized that I can't use other quirks?

"wait, you said I have one or two quirks. So how about the second one?"

He was speechless but sighed and patted my head.

"the second quirk is possibly, my quirk. All For One."

I gasped. I... have.... his...... QUIRK!? I think I'm going to blacked out again. No keep it together,(y/n). 

" I can... Take peoples quirk?"

All For One nodded. I hugged All For One tighter than he did to me. He hugged me back. It makes me want to join his side. But I need time to think to choose. 

"Um.. Where am I?"

I asked realizing that I was still in a bar.

"You are at the league of villains base."

I just known my father and he already trusted me for keeping this huge secret!? Wow.. I'm speechless.

"Can I... um.. have the address. I can teleport here after school. If it's okay."

He had a huge smile on his face. He then gave me the address and I asked more information. I walk around the room and guessing the coordinates in it. It's hard but it's worth it. 

"Wait a minute... Does anybody knows that I'm gone??"

He giggled. 

"No, they don't know you're gone. I put a hologram of you sleeping."

I sighed in relief. How did he got a picture of me sleeping tho. Who cares. I need to go before All Might found out that I was gone.

" Welp, I have to go now. Don't want to get in trouble."

Before I could teleport, All For One stopped me. 

" (y/n), I might not be here when you're here. But try to be friends with the villains here."

I nodded. I kinda felt nervous to meet the villains. But I can't judge them. They're like me. Bad past. It hurts.