Part 9: Villain meeting

Your P.O.V

After school end, I teleport straight to the villain base. Just as I arrived, I kick the door opened.

"Hey~ What you guys up to?"

Tomura glared at me. Maybe because I almost break the door, I guess?

" Don't just kick the door, you could have break it!"

Yup, it's because of the door. Tomura pushed me (not using five of his finger) and wanted to close the door. Kurogiri was about to warn something, but it was to late. Just as he hold the knob using his fifth finger, the knob disintegrate. I laughed at him. 

" Shut up! "

I stopped laughing. Then I said..

" So your quirk enables you to disintegrate matter objects when you touch using five of your finger, huh?"

Tomura growled at me. While Kurogiri just sighed. I'm getting along pretty well.

" Where's Dabi and Toga? "

" They're not attending the meeting today because they are not needed in this mission."

Said Kurogiri. Mission? What mission?

" Hey, All For One. What's the mission? Maybe I can help. Even though I still don't chooses sides yet."

Tomura looked at All For One. He just nodded. Hmm.. What's the mission going to be?

" We're going to break into U.A."

I was shocked. Breaking into U.A? That's going to be hard.

" How are you going to do that? "

Then All For One explained the plan to me.

" If you had read the news, All Might is now teaching at U.A"

" Of course I know that. Why? "

" There are going to be many reporters at the front gate of U.A tomorrow. Their must be there to interview the students about their experience."

Come to think of it, it's true. Oh, shit. I'm going to teleport straight to class tomorrow.

" Then Tomura will disintegrate  the gate and all the reporters will certainly go in. That's when Kurogiri warp Tomura into Nezu's office. He's going to take a look at the schedule when All Might is going to be teaching."

Okay.. That's a detailed plan. Hmm.. What's tomorrow training gonna be anyway.

" Wait, won't Nezu be in his office? "

I asked. All For One smirked.

" No, he's not gonna be there because he had to control situation about the reporters. But if he is still there, maybe we need you after all. Just after Tomura disintegrate the gate, you check if Nezu is still in the office. If he is, you will need distract him. Is that okay?"

I nodded. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

"when are you going to disintegrate the gate, Tomura?"

Tomura just looked at me in disgust. I can see he hate me.

" When you kids going recess!"

I just giggled.

" I think I'm older than you..."

" Oh yeah! Then why are you going to school?!"

I just sighed.

" It's because I need to have a hero license. But as you can see now, my life is twisting with choices!! "

Then Kurogiri passed me a smoothie. When did he he make it? Who cares, It's delicious!

" Thanks for the smoothie, Kurogiri. I appreciate it and it's super delicious! "

I faked a smile... 

" Hey, here's a tip. Try practicing your fake smile. It's too obvious.."

Tomura told me. I know that! But... I really want to try smile with happiness tho. But I never did. Same goes to Izuku. I always fake it.. Maybe I should apologize. Wait.. That's weird.

" Thanks for the tip, Tomura! "

That's the end of the meeting. I went home and saw All Might in his weak form.

" Hey. "

" You've been busy since U.A, huh? Where did you went, (y/n)?"

" For a walk. I need to go to bed. I'm exhausted in this form."

All Might nodded. Then I went to my bedroom. I transformed into my real 'old' self. Then I fell asleep until the next morning....

[ (a/n): Finish part 9. Fuh~ I'm exhausted. Next time in the USJ attack. Plus Ultra!]