Chapter1

It's been 2 months since I became mute... It sucks. I've also been dating Matt for 2 months, Cameron's dating on and off. I feel bad, I loved him and I he loved me, but I feel like I love Matt more. I'm now on tour with the boys again and so is Max!! It's an amazing to be with all my boys again!

Josh is still in a coma, and they don't think he's going to wake up. It's horrible, I've been really upset, but Matt is helping me through it. He's been with me through everything. I haven't cut in about a month, and that's thanks to Matt, again. The 'voices' are gone too, and that's awesome!

"Rileyyy." I flutter my eyes open to see Matt hovering over me. I smile and wave my hand. He kisses my nose, and I sit up, "How you feel?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders, he sighs and leans back on his seat on the bus, "I hate this whole mute thing." He says and I give him a look. I grab my white board and write down.

'You don't think I hate it too?' He just laughs and rolls his eyes. I just laugh and turn on the tv. I start to go through the channels, when Drake and Josh comes on, I stop and lean into Matt's chest.

"I love you." I smile and kiss his cheek. I sigh 'I love you' in ASL. He smiles and we watch Drake and Josh.

"HEYY!!" Hayes screams as he and Max skip into the living room. They like never leave each others sides, it's so funny. I wave to him and Max plops down next to me.

"How's my sissy??" Max says and I just laugh. I give him a thumbs up causing him and Hayes to laugh, "That's good." He says and we keep watching Drake and Josh.

<30 mins later>

I was in a peaceful sleep when I felt someone pick me, my eyes open and I look at Matt and smile, "The concert thingy starts in 10 minutes, I wanted you to come. But you looked to peaceful when you were sleeping." I smile and kiss his lips. I slide out of his arms and grab my laptop. I go to word and that I just need to get ready. He just nods his head and sits down on the couch going on his phone.

I grab a pair of leggings, a tie-dye muscle Magcon shirt with Taylor Caniff (I met him before and he's awesome), and my white studded converse. I throw my hair up in a ponytail and put in a pink bandana to hold back my fly aways. I walk over to Matt and he smiles, "Ready?" I nod my head, and we walk into the hotel and to the room that held the Magcon concert. I walk up on the stage and feel hands wrap around my waist, I turn around and smile.

"WILEY!!" Taylor screams, I smile and hug him, "I missed you!" He says and I sign 'I missed you too'. He laughs and drapes his arm around my shoulder. He's one of the main people I can talk to in sign langue, because he's been learning for over 5 years. That's what he told me. We would have full out convos in sign and everyone else would just get lost. He's the main person I talk to about Cameron and Matt. He understands and I love him for that.

"Okay, soo Riley we need to tell you something," Carter says smiling, "Taylor, you tell her."

"Well Riley, you see, now that I'm in Magcon I have to come on tour with you guys." I nod my head waiting for him to explain it more, "so, I'm going to be touring with you guys on the bus!" He screams, and I clap my hands and hug him.

He just laughs and so does everyone else, "Okay guys Magcon starts in 3, 2, GO!" The stage director says, the boys run out and I stand back stage.

"Hey girls! I'm Taylor!"

"I'm Carter!"

"I'm Hayes!"

"I'm Carl!" Matt screams and everyone laughs.

"I'm Jane!" Nash screams.

"I'm Cam- wait! We don't have a Carl or a Jane!" Cameron screams and everyone laughs including me.

"Fine I'm Matt!"

"I'm Nash!"

"And I'm Cameron!"

"AND WELCOME TO MAGCON!" They all scream and I smile. Max is standing next to me, hands in his pockets.

"We want to welcome some one new to Magcon! His name is Max Bay!" Nash screams. All the girls scream, yeah Max took my last name instead of Tyna's, he then runs out on stage waving his hands. Nash hands Max the mic.

"Hey girls! I'm Max!" They a all start to screams, some screaming on how hot he is and asking him to marry them. A few minutes pass and they are all doing the lipgloss dance. I laugh as the wiggle theirs butts around stage. Matt catches me laughing, he runs over and starts wiggling his butt in front of me. I start laughing more, then I feel me over someone shoulders I look up to see it's Taylor. He's bringing me to the stage, I start hitting his back, causing him and the others to laugh.

"Hey you girls remember Riley?" Taylor screams and puts me on my feet. I wave and they erupt in screams and I smile. One girls screams a question to me.

"Who's your favorite boy?!" I look around and all the boys start arguing.

"ME!" They all scream together. They all start screaming at each other and they fans start laughing. I grab Taylor's arm and sign him my answer. He just laughs and nods his head.

"I know the answer!" Taylor screams and everyone goes silent, "I'm her favorite because I know what she's saying most of the time." He says and they all laugh.

"Why can't anyone's else get what she says?!" A girl screams. I look at Matt as he drapes his arm around my shoulder.

"Well about 2 months ago she became mute." They all gasp and I nod my head, "Taylor is one of the main people who can understand her." They all nod their heads and I look at the stage director and he's tapping his watch.

I tap Matt and he looks over at the director, he just nods his head, "Sorry to say this girls but it's time to say good bye!" Matt screams and they all whine. I just laugh, as the boys say good bye and runs off the stage. As I walk off the stage I wave good bye to the girls.

I poke Taylor and he looks at me, I sign, 'What are we doing now?'

"We're going to go eat, we're heading to the RightAway Diner." I nod my head and skip over to Max, wrapping my arms around him. He just laughs and I kiss his cheek.

"I really miss your voice Riley." He says and I sigh.

"I'm sure she misses it too." Hayes says and I smile.

'Let's go eat,' i sign to Hayes and he nods his head. He locks his arm with mine and we skip out of the hotel and into a rental car.

"To the food!" Matt screams and we laugh as we drive to the RightAway Diner.

--------
A/N

So here it is! Speechless! Sorry for the wait, it's just a was a little busy this week.

Well I love you guys and I hope you like it.

Try and read my new story Braces, love you all!

BIA<3