Chapter11

~~Riley's POV~~

I stretched out my arms and looked at the clock. I groan and sit up. Why in hell was I up at 4:30 in the morning?

¥I don't know, why are you!? I'm tired!¥

I roll my eyes.

£I think I know why£

¥Just shut up and go back to sleep¥

I didn't listen to the voice, instead I got up and walked over the sleeping boys in the living room. I walk into the kitchen, sitting on a stool going through my phone. Soon I feel someone move next to me. I look over to see the blue eyed boy staring back at me.

"What are you doing up this early?" Nash asks and I just shrug my shoulders, "Riley, you've been acting weird these past five days. Ever since we got to my house you've stopped eating." Nash looks at me with concern, "Did my mom say anything to you?" I shake my head like crazy, I grab the white board his mom keeps on the counter for me.

'Its nothing, I promise.' I write down and he gives me a look.

¥These boys are annoying¥

£So are you£

¥But this is my job honey¥

£Just shut up£

¥Didn't we see what happened last time? But now you can't say anything¥

I feel the voice in my head smirk. I sigh, "Riley, I know when something's wrong with you," he says, he brushes his fingers over my now fading bruises, "Is it him?" I shake my head no and Nash looks at me in the eyes, "Riley, what's wrong?" I shake my head getting up.

'I said it's nothing,' I sign and walk back to the living room laying down next to Matt. He pulls me close to him.

"You okay beautiful?" He asks eyes fluttering open. I nod my head smiling, he smiles and closes his eyes again. I look over at Nash who's standing in the door way, leaning on the frame. I quickly look away when our eyes meet, snuggling closer to Matt. I close my eyes and slowly drift into unconsciousness.

~~Nash's POV~~

I watch as Riley slowly slips into a deep sleep. I sigh running upstairs to my room where Cameron was passed out. I shake him awake, "What do you want you little shit!?" Cameron says rubbing his eyes.

"Have you noticed something wrong with Riley?" I ask sitting at the foot of my bed, as Cam rested his back on the bed frame.

"Yeah, she stopped eating, and she seems more scared of everything." He says and I nod my head in agreement. She only acted like this once, and that's when Gabby was with us.

"I want to know what's wrong with her, but every time I ask her, she says it's nothing," I sigh and lay down on the bed.

"That's just it Nash, she doesn't want us to know." He says and I shake my head.

"Then how are we suppose to help her?" I say getting a little annoyed. He sighs laying back down.

"We're not." He says cuddling under the blanket.

"You're no help Cam!" I whisper-scream, I get up and walk to the door, before I leave I look at him, "And I thought you loved her."

"I do," he whispers, "but the thing is, you can't fix the broken, if the broken doesn't want to be fixed." I glare at him slamming the door and running back to the living room to see all the guys, Riley, and Dream passed out. I sigh and go back to my spot. I look around the room when my eyes land on the blue haired girl. I sigh then smile at her fragile little body.

The last time I've seen her like this is when the voices...

The voices.

• ~Riley's POV~

I woke up at like 2 and stood up stretching my back out. I look around to see all the boys still asleep. I slowly sneak into the kitchen, I look at the calendar and see that it's thanksgiving. I sigh and think to make the boys breakfast. I look through Nash's cabinets, and don't see the pancake mix. I put my hands on my hips frustrated.

"You good there Riley?" I look over at Hayes and shake my head no. He just laughs, walking to a different cabinet and taking out pancake mix, "Looking for this?" He asks and I just roll my eyes grabbing it from his hands. He grabs every thing that I need to make pancakes, bacon, and sausage.

Hayes plugs in his phone to his beats pill, he starts to play Love Robbery, "LAST SEEN IN A LITTLE BLACK DRESS WATCH OUT FOR THEM EYES CAUSE SHES ARMED AND DANGEROUS! LIKE BOW! HIT YOU WITH THAT ONE SHOT, SHE SAID HANDS UP GIVING EVERYTHING YOU GOT!" Hayes screams as I mouth the words, and stir the pancake mix. Soon all the boys come trudging as I finish up breakfast. All the boys beam when they see the food, and grab plates piling food on top of it.

"Thanks babe," Matt says kissing my cheek. I smile and peck his lips real quick.

"PANCAKES!" Skylynn screams as she runs down the stairs. I just laugh and give her a plate, she sits next to Hayes as he puts a pancake on her plate.

¥No eating remember?¥

£I know£

¥So what are we going to do?¥

£Starve...£

~~~~~

Sorry if this is really short, I'm trying to update as soon as I can for you guys. Don't worry more interesting stuff is coming I promise.