Chapter5

~~Riley's POV~~

"Is it true Hayes' a cutter?!" Matt stops and so do I. My hands start to get sweaty and I turn to the reporter. She smiles, "So it's true!" She says and I start to shake my head no. They reporter smiles, "You guys can't hide the truth!" Matt then turns around to look at her. He gets in her face.

"No one in this group is a fucking cutter, so go the hell away and never ever ask any of us that question. Ever again." He says and go to walk away. The lady speaks again. God she won't give up.

"Your little girlfriend here use to cut, she has scars. She tried to commit suicide, so what you are saying is completing false," she says smiling.

"Who are you?" Matt asks, the lady shakes her head and goes to walk away. I grab her by her arm and pull her back. With all my force I swing my hand back and slap her across the face. Her hand soon is at the spot where I hit her. She removes her hand from the spot to show that I made a cut along her face.

"Don't fuck with me," I mouth to her, I then feel someone pull on my arm and soon I'm over someone's shoulder. I look back to see Paul carrying me to the show room. I give the reporter lady the middle finger as we walk through the doors.

"Riley, you can't just do that!" Paul screams and I just shrug my shoulders.

'Not my fault people are bitches,' I sign and he looks at Matt.

"She said it's not her fault people are bitches." Matt says trying not to laugh at what just happened. Paul gives up both a dirty look.

"Riley, you can't just go around slapping people! These boys are famous, and that means you're famous too," he says and I sigh, I put my hand like it's a mouth and move it like it's talking.

'Blah blah blah blah,' I mouth and Paul rolls his eyes and Matts behind him laughing his ass off.

"You still have the same attitude even though you're mute," he says under his breathe and I smile ear to ear. He rolls his eyes and again and throws Matt and I onto the stage. I start to walk to the middle of the stage when Taylor screams and hugs me from behind.

'Well hello to you too,' I sigh and he laughs.

"You Riley Bay are the most awesomeness person in the world!" He screams and the rest of them are soon at our side to see what's going on.

'First of all awesomeness isn't a word, and second what did I do?' I sign, Taylor pulls out his phone and shows me a video. My eyes widen as the boys all gather around. Its the video of Matt and I talking to the lady and then me slapping her. The video finishes with me giving the lady the middle finger and the boys all looked at me, I smiled.

"Remind me to never fuck with you," Carter says and I laugh. I just nod my head as Hayes walks through the door. I gulp and Hayes walks right to me, tears stained at his eyes. He looks at me in eyes and then engulfs me into a hug.

"Thank you so much Riley, I love you," I hug him back. I close my eyes trying not to cry, but it doesn't work, the tears just start coming.

I love you too Hayes... I just wish I could say it.

~~Hayes' POV~~

"HEY GURLLLLLSSSSS!!!" Matt screams with his hand out. They all scream, and we laugh.

"I'm pretty sure you know all of us already but anyways, I'm Hayes!" I say.

"TayTay here!" Taylor screams.

"CARTA!" Carter screams mocking his mom.

"Hamilton!" Nash yells and I laugh as he says his first name. Taylor hits him, "NASH!" He screams.