Chapter3

Hey guys, so this chapter is going to be a little different... And if you are going to hate on this chapter then just stop reading because it's just part of the book and it's not gonna last long... So please don't hate, I love all you guys. And sorry.
BIA<3

~~Hayes POV~~

I follow Max up to the room, as he hops on the bed I hop on with him. I put my arms around his waist and he turns over to look at me. He smiles, "For a 13 year old your not shy to show your feelings," I just laugh and he kisses my cheek.

"Well I only do that to people I truly like," I say and he brings me closer to him. Max is so beautiful and buff. He has blonde hair, one green eye and one blue, and he's a little taller than me. Which is awesome. I liked Max for a long time now, ever since Riley became mute...

"Stop staring at me Hayes," he says and I blink out of my daydream. My cheeks turn bright red and he smiles, "You look really cute when you blush," he says which makes me blush even more.

"I really care for you Max," I say and he looks at me sighing.

"But we can't do this in public, especially with you being every girls dream boy," he says and I sigh.

"They don't have to know," I say and Max looks at me in the eyes, "Max Bay will you go out with me?" I say and he smiles.

"Yes," he says and kisses my forehead. With that I doze off into a peaceful sleep, in the safety of Max's arms.

~~Taylor's POV~~

I ended up going to the gym with Cameron, Nash, and Carter. I was lifting weights when I heard someone scream. I looked to my right and saw a girl about 15 screaming. I sigh and sit up, "Hi hon," I say and her eyes widen.

"Y-y-your Taylor Caniff.." She says and I laugh.

"Yes I am hon," I say and she nearly faints.

"Can I have a picture with you?" She asks and I nod my head.

"But I'm a little sweaty," I say and she shakes her head.

"It's fine," she hands her camera to her mom I guess and we pose for a picture, "Thank you so much." She says and I nod my head.

"Anytime hon," I say and go back to lifting weights.

I love lifting because it helps me think. And I really need to think.

I feel bad for Riley and everything she has to go through. With her losing her voice, and the whole Matt and Cameron thing. She loves both of them but she can't love them both. What can she do? There's really nothing I can do to help her... She's happy with Matt, and Matts happy, but Cameron's not. Either way who ever doesn't get Riley isn't going to be happy. Or maybe, we can get them someone... Like we can get Cameron another girl, he will actually stay with.

"That's it!" I scream and practically drop the bar on my body, "Carter! Nash!" I scream and they run over to me. They help me lift it up and put it back on the handle thingy.

"Dude, why did you scream?" Nash asked as he wipes off the sweat from his face.

"Because I just came up with an amazing idea!" I say, and Carter slaps my arm.

"Shh, what's your idea?" He asks, and I smile.

"We need to find Cameron a girl," I say and they both give me a weird look.

"Why do you say that?" Nash asks and I smile.

"So Riley, can leave his mind..." They look at me smiling, "For good."

~~Riley's POV~~

Matt kissed me on the cheek as we walk into the hotel, "Today was fun," he says and I nod my head smiling. It was really fun, we toured most of Cali before 11. It's 11 now and I need to go wake up Max and Hayes and get the boys from the gym. Matt and I walk into the elevator, hands linked with each other, the doors are about to close when a girl walks in.

She looks at us, "Hi," she says and I wave my hand. She then looks at Matt, "You're hot," she says and I laugh, "what?" She says in a pissy voice, I just shake my head, "Fucking speak to me," she says and look at her.

"She kinda can't," Matt says holding back laughter, "she mute, she lost her voice." He says and her eyes widen.

"then why are you still with her!? I'm better!" She screams when our floor comes we get out, the girl screams down the hall, "MATT YOURE GONNA WANT ME SOON! YOU JUST WAIT!" She screams and the door closes. Matt then falls to the floor laughing and I just stand there smiling. He finally stops after like 2 minutes then gets up. My smile soon disappears and he hugs me.

"Riley, you know I love you right?" He says and I shrug my shoulders. He let's go of me and looks at me dead in the eyes, "Why?"

'Why would you like a girl who can't talk?' I sign and he just laughs.

"Why wouldn't I? Your perfect and I miss your voice like crazy, but that won't make me stop loving you, even with these scars," he says grabbing my arm, "they show that once the voices won, but now, they lost the fight." He says looking at me making tears fall from my face, "I love you Riley Bay," he says and kisses me.

'I love you too,' I sign to him and sigh, 'I wish I could say it to you,' I sign and he smiles.

"As long as I know babe, I know it's true," he says and I smile. We unlock the door and walk in. I look at the bed to see Max and Hayes passed out in each others arms, I sigh looking at Matt. He smiles at me, "They're happy Riley," he says.

'But the hate they'd get, his brother,' I sign and he shakes his head.

"Don't tell them," he says and I nod my head. Then all of a sudden the door starts to open. I run over to the bed that Max and Hayes are on, I hop in between them making them both jump up, looking at me. I smile and they give me a weird look. I look at the door and Max jumps to the bed next to the one Hayes and I are on.

"Hey guys, is it almost time?" Cameron asks and I nod my head as Hayes looks at me.

"Thanks," I just nod my head sitting up. Cameron goes to the shower in the room, making the other three to go take a shower downstairs. When everyone left Hayes leans towards me whispering three words that scares the shit out of me, "I did it."

-----
A/N
Sorry if the chapter was short....

But I just wanted to update for you guys.

I'll try to make them longer next time.

And sorry if you didn't like this chapter, it's just a part in the book that not just me, my friends thought would be inserting in the book, I really hope you guys don't stop reading.. But if you guys do I am truly sorry...

So for all the people who did like this chapter...

Who ships Max and Hayes?? ;)