Chapter4

~~Cameron's POV~~

I hop in the shower rinsing off all the sweat that was stuck to my body. I wash my hair and step out. I wrap a towel around my waist and go to walk out of the bathroom when I hear Matt talking to someone, "You really like him... Don't you?"

"Yeah," I hear Max say. Wait Max?!

"So you guys are dating now? Riley told me Hayes said you guys were," my eyes widen and I gulp.

"Yeah, he asked me out this morning, it's just the hate that I'm scared of. Not with him dating me but also with him cutting," I lean closer to the door when I accidentally hit the handle to the door and I fall flat on my face. Max's eyes widen and Matt give me a dirty look.

We haven't been on good terms ever since he started dating Riley, "umm..." I say and stand up, "I umm... Slipped?"

"Were you ease dropping?" Max asks, terror in his eyes.

"No... Well not exactly... I heard some of it... And I want you to know that I totally support it!" I say, Max running out of the room. Matt comes over to me and gets in my face.

"Learn to stay out of everyone's fucking business!" He screams and leaves the room. I just sigh and walk over to my bag.

"Dick," I mumble grabbing clothes for the concert. I get changed and fix my hair when Hayes comes walking in. He looks at me with fear. I just jump on the bed going on my phone. Hayes goes to his bag grabbing clothes, walking to the bathroom. He stops right at the door and looks at me.

"Cameron..." He says, and I look at him, "please don't tell Nash..." He says, I stand up and walk over to him. I hug him and kiss his forehead.

"Hayes i wasn't going to," he just nods his head, "Hayes, you know you can tell me anything right?" I ask and he looks at me.

"I know," he says and walks into the bathroom. I go back and sit on the bed when Nash walks in.

"Sup bro?" He asks and I just shake my head.

"Nothing," I say knowing I'm keeping the biggest secret from my best friend.

Shit.

~~Matts POV~~

I run after Max to the main bathroom on our floor. Before he gets into a stall and closes the door I hop in with him, "Max, just breathe," I say and he looks at me with tears in his eyes. I take out my phone and text Hayes and Riley to come to the bathroom.

"I messed everything up! I'm a disappointment!" He says crying and I run his back. Soon I hear a knock come to the stall door.

"Matts it's Hayes and Riley let us in!" Hayes screams and I unlock the stall door. Soon enough Max is in Hayes arms crying tell him the story of what happened and how he is a disappointment. Riley says and looks at me.

We all finally calm Max down and everything's fine, "I'm really sorry guys," Max says and I shake my head.

"It's not your fault. Just some people don't know how to keep their fucking nose in their own fucking business," I say and Riley hits me. I just roll my eyes as Riley checks her phone.

'Hayes to get ready, Max go down to the lobby with the other boys,' she signs and they do as they're told. Riley and I then walk out of the bathroom and we go to the elevator. Riley hits me to get my attention, 'see this is why I didn't want them to go out! Nash! The fans! I don't want him to start cutting again!' She signs.

"He won't. As long as Cameron keeps his mouth shut," I say and Riley sighs. I look at Riley and fix her white flower crown, "Riley do you still love Cameron?" I ask and she stays silent for a little. She looks at me in the eyes, then she did the thing I dread she would do... She nodded her head. I sigh and look at the elevator door, we stand there. The silence getting louder.

'But I love you more.' She signs and I roll my eyes, 'god Matt if I could talk to you right now I would, because I love to talk to you. That night 2 months ago when I sliced up my arm why do you think I called you? Because I love you more than anything in the world.' She signs and I look at her dead in the eyes, then I look down at her hands, 'and if I was to choose between you, Cameron, and my voice. I wouldn't even have to think to know my decision. I love you Matt,' I smile and she kisses me. Right there in the middle of the elevator.

"I love you too Riley." I say as we let go. I lace my fingers with hers and she smiles. The elevator doors open and we go to step out when we get mobbed. Not just by people but with questions. But one question that stood out the most and was the loudest of them all was the one that made me stop short with Riley.

"Is it true Hayes' a cutter!?"