Chapter13

~~Riley's POV~~

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE YOU LITTLE SLUT!" Hal yells and run down the stairs. I get into the living room and cross my arms, "Aren't you gonna talk honey?" He asks and I give him a look. He just rolls his eyes, "It's been about a year since I kidnapped you," he says and i give him a look, "How many days exact? Cause I know you keep track."

"Hey babe," Aaron comes in and kisses my cheek, I roll my eyes and run up stairs. I get to my room closing the door. I sit on my bed going on the lap top. I'm now eighteen, I've been kidnapped for 364 says, tomorrow is the "anniversary" since I was taken. I still can't talk but Hal has this thing where he thinks I can.

I log onto my twitter going through it. When I first went missing the boys started a #letsfindriley #wheresriley #letrileygo and after three months. It all stopped. It seems like everyone stopped looking for me. My hairs still blue, my eyes are still blue, I still have light skin, still love converse, but now I have cuts lining both of my arms and my thighs. My stomach is covered, and when Hal forces me to have sex with him he puts pressure there the most. Just so I'm in more pain.

I hear my door creak open to see Hal slipping into my room. He locks the door and smirks at me. I sigh setting my laptop aside, "Hi sweat thing," he says and walks over to me kissing me on the lips. He pushes me hard against the bed and I let out a whimper in pain. He starts to strip me and I just let him.

I try to fight back so many times, but I always get hurt. So this time. I just let it happen. He has us both naked now and I just rest me head back and let him do what he wants to do.

His lips kiss every inch of my body, stopping right by hip bone. He looks up at me smirking, he brings his lips up to mine and slams his lips onto my lips. I kiss him back. All of a sudden i feel the pain shoot in the bottom half of my body. I try and scream but I can't. He just smirks.

It's not pleasure. It's never pleasure. It's always pain. Not like the pleasure I had with Matt. But I can never have that again.

Cause Matts not coming back.

Because he's dead.

~

After my uncle was finished I got changed and went on my daily walk. But today Aaron accompanied me. Aaron wasn't bad, he was nothing like my uncle. He actual cared, he tired to convince Hal to let me go. Of course Hal beat him, and didn't listen but it's the thought that counts. Aaron is my boyfriend, because that's the only way he can keep me safe.

I pull down my sleeves as we walk around the cold town of Princeton, Indiana. Aaron has his arm wrapped around my waist as we make our way to Starbucks.

We get there ordering our drinks, we sit down at a table and I look out the window.

"Riley?" I look at Aaron smiling at him, "Are you okay?" I shake my head looking down at my hands, "I know tomorrow's a year since Matt, so I wondering if you would want to go visit his grave in Virginia. I look up at him and smile, then shake my head. I forgot how to do sign because no one used it with me when I was taken.

"I asked Hal, he said it was fine as long nothing happens with you and those guys," he says and I smile ear to ear, nodding my head. I really wanted to visit Matt's grave but I was never able to. I hear the bell to the little café and a voice way to familiar. I slowly look behind and my eyes widen. I shoot my head at Aaron and he gives me a look.

I grab his hand dragging him for his seat and out the door. I run into someone dropping my drink, "Shit," I mouth and bend over to pick up my drink. The person bends down picking his stuff up. I pick up a blue iPhone and hand the person their phone.