Chapter7

~~Riley's POV~~

We hung out in the pool for about 2 hours. We were being teenagers. It's was fun and I noticed that I really do love these boys. We went back to the rooms and I hopped in the shower washing off all the chlorine out of my blue hair. I wash off my body and get out. I throw on a pair of black soffies and a blue sports bra, I braid my hair. I throw on blue socks, and walk out of the bathroom.

"Riley Bay! Put some clothes on!" I hear Matt scream and I chuckle. He covers my body with his hands. All the boys look at me, eyes wide.

'Matt calm down bikinis show less,' he gives me a weird look at I look at Dream for her to explain it.

"She said to calm down bikinis show less," Dream say as she has Hayes arm wrapped around her waist.

"Then you can't wear bikinis anymore," he says and I hit him.

'Just go take a shower' I sign, he pecks me on the cheek, then walks into the bathroom. I hop on the bed with Cameron and he looks at me up and down.

"Pervert" I mouth and he laughs. I take out my phone and start to go through twitter. Soon my phone dings.

From: Cams

I miss you :(

I look at him and he does a sad face.

To: Cams

I'm right next to you

From: Cams

I mean I miss you and me... I miss your lips... I miss everything about you

To: Cams

Cameron. I'm dating Matt

From: Cams

Why? He's an ass and too immature. He doesn't desire you. No one but me deserves you.

To: Cams

First fuck you and second Matt is perfect, you are an asshole for saying that about him. Stop treating me like I'm property! I'm not, I'm a person, a living thing. And Matt never slapped me before because I told him how I feel. He never flipped on me. Matt deserves me. You're the one who doesn't.

I send the text and get off the bed I walk over to the one Hayes and Dream were on.

"Hey baeee," Dreams says and I wave to her.

"Wait! I thought I was bae!" Hayes says and we laugh.

"Sorry, Riley's got that place." Dream says, causing everyone in the room to laugh. Hayes just huffs and I get up surrendering.

'She's all yours,' I sign and he smiles pulling Dream closer to him. Soon I feel someone wrap their arms around me and I turn around to see Nash.

"Hey babes," he says and I wave, "I'm gonna head to Dunkin Donuts, wanna come?" I nod my head and grab Matt's football sweatshirt. I hit Taylor over the head to get his attention.

"Ow! What was that for!?" Taylor screams rubbing his head.

'First, because I can, and second tell Matt I went with Nash to Dunkin Donuts.' I sign and he just nods his head going back on his phone. As Nash and I start to walk out I slip on the sweatshirt, throw on my Adidas, and slip my phone into my sweatshirt pocket.

We walk out of the hotel, and start to walk to Dunkin Donuts. I start to kick pebbles when Nash looks at me, "Riley, what's wrong?" I stay quiet, as we walk into Dunkin Donuts. I order a caramel coffee and Nash orders a Coolata, we sit at a table and I look down. Nash picks up my chin so I'm looking into those deep blue eyes, "What did Cameron do?" He asks and I laugh. I take out my phone to tell him. Nash was never really good with sign langue.

"He said Matt wasn't good enough for me, and that he was an ass and too immature. He said he missed me and Matt doesn't deserve me, no one but him deserve me." I show Nash on notes and he sighs.

"He really does love you Riley. He thinks what he's doing is fine." I take my phone back and clear off what I wrote in notes.

"Do you know he cuts? Or use to? I don't know anymore. But he told me it was because he loves me." I showed Nash the text and he looked at me with those eyes.

"Riley... He's lying. He never cut before, he told me he said he did just for you to take him back... He lied." I look at Nash tears threatening to come out. I hold them back though, "Riley please, don't be upset. He thought it would just get you back."

"So he fucking says he cuts! No I'm done!" I send him the text getting up and walking back to the hotel. I get closer to the hotel when I feel like someone's following me. I think it's Nash so I just forget about it. Soon I feel someone pull me into an ally covering my mouth. I don't know why but they are. They the pin me to the wall and my eyes widen.

"Miss me?" I start to struggle but my uncle has always been stronger than me. He grabs me by the throat and pulls me off my feet suffocating me, "It was your fault my brother died. I loved him, and you killed him." He says tighting his grib on my neck, I start to fight for air, reaching my hands up to my throats. I try to pry his hands off from my throat. No use. I try to scream but I can't. I came to the thought that I could scream, that someone could hear me. But no one could.

I was just the girl who was speechless.