Chapter2

~~Matt's POV~~

We were in a restaurant making a vine about when you think your food comes. Riley was recording it, it was done so she sat back down.

"Rrrriiilllleeeyyyy," I whined and she looks at me, "I'm hungryyyyyy." She just laughs, and signs, 'The foods coming'. God I miss her voice so much, her voice always made me smile. In a few minutes our food arrives and we all say thanks to the waitress. She gave Riley a dirty look and walked away, we all looked at Riley.

'What was the for?' She signed and we shrug our shoulders.

"I don't know, but it was rude," Hayes says and we all nod our heads and eat our food.

~30 minutes later after dinner and dessert~

"Thanks," we all say to the waitress as we pay our bill, she looks at Riley again.

"What's wrong?" Carter asks in an annoyed voice. She looks at him.

"Your friend has no manners, you all say thank you and she just sits there not saying anything, it's just rude. I'm sorry if I sound like a bitch but I got so many rude people tonight and it's really annoying." She says, we all look at her, and in seconds we're cracking up, "What's so funny?" She says and we shake our heads.

"Our friends sorry for not saying thank you but she kind of can't," Taylor says and she gives him a weird look, "She's mute, she can't talk at all," the waitress looks at Riley wide eyed.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," she says and I nod my head. I sign 'It's okay,' and she looks at me confused.

"She said it's okay," I say and the girl nods her head.

"Thank you," she says and we all stand up, "by the way I'm Royal." She says and Riley shakes her hand.

'Can I have your number?' Riley signs and Royal nods her head. She gives Riley her number and Riley signs thank you.

"Nice meeting you!" Taylor screams, and Riley waves good-bye.

"Well she seemed nice... I mean after she blew up on us." Nash says and we all laugh. I look back to see Cameron walking alone. I look at Riley and she catches my eye. She sighs and let's go of my hand and walks back to Cameron.

I blink as I see them talking.

"You okay dude?" Hayes asks and I nod my head, "Don't worry Matt, you're not gonna lose Riley to Cameron."

"How do you know?" I say and walk to catch up to the rest of the boys.

~~Riley's POV~~

I walk back to Cameron and he looks at me, "What do you want?"

'Why have you been so depressed?' I sign him and he gives me a look.

"Why do you think? The girl I love is with another boy," he says, watching my hands to see what I'm going to sign next.

'Cameron, remember? You're the one who messed it all up! You're the one who slapped me for no reason, the reason that I have more scars lining my wrist. But you don't see me walking around so depressed,' I sign and he sighs.

"You don't think I don't have scars now? Because for over 2 months I have to watch you and Matt walk around holding hands and kissing. I cut Riley, because of you." He says and tears start to brim my eyes.

'I love you Cameron, but I also love Matt. You have to understand, you shouldn't be cutting, you have to stop. I did, and it's great. I want us to still be friends, but you can't treat me like I'm not even here,' he looks at me and sighs.

"I'm sorry Riley," he says and I just nod my head and go to walk back to Matt when Cameron grabs my hand, "I do love you Riley." He says and I just nod my head.

I mouth, "I know," and walk back to Matt, in twining our fingers together.

"I love you," Matt says and kisses my hand.

'I love you too,' I mouth and he smiles.

He knows he won the battle.

~The next day 9:30AM~

I woke up to Nash screaming,"SMACK CAM!" Then I feel something gooey on my face, my first reflex is to punch someone in the privates... And that's exactly what I did. Nash fell to the ground clutching his nuts and everyone laughing. I sign, 'Sorry, and smile. He nods his head tears falling from his face and everyone laughing.

Carter was video taping it, "You see everyone this is why we don't smack cam Riley, she hurts our genitals." He says and I laugh as Matt sits up, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Why the fuck is Nash on the floor?" Matt asks which causes everyone else to laugh again.

"Riley punched his genitals," Hayes says while Cameron walks through the door. He looks at Nash.

"Riley punch his family jewels?" Cameron asks and everyone starts to laugh again. I get up and grab my bag walking to the bathroom.

I grab a pair of white shorts, a light blue flowy crop top , light blue vans, and throw bracelets on to cover my scars. I straighten my blue hair and put on my flower crown, I do my makeup (eyeliner and mascara), brush my teeth, then walk out of the bathroom.

Nash is now off the floor, and they're app dressed. I smile and put my bag back next Matts. I walk out of the hotel room and down to get breakfast, I walk into the elevator going on my phone. I girl walks in, and just starts looking at me.

"Your Riley Bay," she says and I nod my head, "Is it true you became mute?" I nod my head and look at the girl, she's about 15, "I'm Callie," she says and I nod my head, the door opens. I hand the girl my phone to a new contact, "What's this for?" She asks and I point to it, "You want me to put my number in?" I nod my head and she puts in her number. I wave good-bye and walk out the elevator. I walk to the kitchen and grab a plate putting some eggs, bacon, and a muffin on it. I grab apple juice and sit down, soon enough, the table is full of boys shoving their face. Matt sits next to me and he kisses my cheek.

"Hi babe," I wave 'hi' and we eat our food in silence.

"Riley, what time do we have to be at sound check?" Max asks yawning, I check my phone looking for the time, '12:00,' I sign and he smiles. He finishes up and stands up, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm going back to bed, wake me up at 11." He says and Hayes fallows him.

"I'm going to the gym," Carter says, getting up, Nash and Cameron following him.

"And then there was two," Matt says and I laugh, "So what do you want to do?" He ask and I think for a second, 'how about we go tour Cali?' He smiles, getting up and throwing out our food out. He puts his hand out for me to take it, "Shall we go now?" I laugh and take his hand.

'We shall,' I sign, and we walk out of the hotel into the hot Cali air.