Chapter10

~~Riley's POV~~

I stood in the grave yard in my black dress as they lowered his casket into the dirt. I let a tear slip from my eyes. I feel Matt wrap his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

My everything. Gone. Just like that. Because of some stupid drunk driver. Josh. He's gone. For good this time. There's no bringing him back this time.

I close my eyes letting a tear slip out. I turn around to see all the Magcon crew trying not to cry. I smile a little.

Soon the funeral was over and we head back to the bus. I head to the bathroom grabbing my bag, slipping on grey sweatpants and Hayes lacrosse shirt. I walk back to the living room and sit next to Cameron. I lean my head on his chest.

"What about Matt?" He says with a smirk and I smile at him.

'He can deal with it just for today,' I sign and close my eyes as we head to Nash's house. All the boys soon slip into the living room and they start to watch a movie. I open my eyes and look around the room. Dream and Hayes are cuddled up next to each other on the couch, Carter, Matt, and Taylor on the floor, and Nash sitting next to me and Cam on the couch. I look down at Matt who is sitting right in front of me and plant a kiss ok his head. He turns around and smiles at me.

I lean back into Cam, watching our movie, "How long is it gonna take for us to get to Nash's?!" Taylor complains and we all laugh.

"Like five more hours," Nash says and we all laugh as Taylor whines. I drape my legs over Nash's lap, resting my head on Cam's chest. He wraps his arm around my waist.

"Just shut up and watch the movie," Dreams says slapping Taylor over the head.

I smile.

When did we become this big family?

~five hours later~

"WE HERE BAESSSS!!" Nash screams as we pull up to his house in North Carolina. We all grab our bags and walk to his house, "Oh honey! I'm home!" Nash screams. Right as he's finished a little blondes haired girl comes running to the front door.

"Nashyy! Hayess!" She screams and I smile laughing.

"Sky!!" Nash screams as she jumps into his arms. She then gets down and hops into Hayes' arms.

"Hey baby girl," he says hugging her tightly. He keeps her resting on his hip, "Is mom home?" He asks and she nods her head getting down.

"MOMMY NASHY AND HAYES ARE HOME!" She screams running into the kitchen. Soon a brown haired lady comes walking out of the kitchen wiping her hands with a dish towel.

"Hi, boys," she says and they say hi to her and run off in all directions. Dream and I look at each other and laugh, "Sorry these boys are rude," Nash's mom says, "I'm Elizabeth." She sticks out her hand. I shake it, she then realizes that I don't say anything, "You okay honey?" She asks and I nod my head.

"She kinda can't talk," Dream says and let go of her hand, Dream then shakes her hand. "I'm Dream and this is Riley," she says and I just realized, Dream never told us her last name. Elizabeth just nods her head.

"I'm sorry honey," she says, "You girls want to help with dinner? We're having homemade Mac&Cheese," she says smiling and I nod my head. I look around to see that Dream disappeared. She laughs, I guess because she sees me looking for Dream, "You don't have to help, you can go hang with the boys." She says smiling. I just shake my head. We walk to the kitchen and I start to cut the Velveta cheese.

We throw the dish together and Elizabeth puts it into the oven. She wipes off her hands, me doing the same, "So how did you lose your voice?" I think for a second then look around the kitchen for something to write on. I see a little white board, I get up wiping off my hands, and grab the white board. schizophrenia

"Well, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia a little, it's were I hear voices in my head. One day I guess they went to far and I started screaming and i don't know I guess my voice just gave out." I write down and show her. She nods her head.

"I'm sorry honey, that must really stink," she says, and I just shrug, "do you still hear the voices?" She asks and I think for a second, then erase the board.

"No," I write and she nods her head.

"Well that's good honey," she said, "Go by the boys and hang out with them. I can finish up here thank you," she says and I smile. I wave walking out of the kitchen, I run upstairs, I walk into Nash's room and they're all in there playing Call of Duty. Well everyone was there but Hayes and Dream, I throw something at Matt.

"Whatttt?!?!" He screams keeping his eyes on the tv, I just roll my eyes and hit Taylor, he looks at me rubbing his head.

"Ow that hurt! You need to stop that I'm not going to have any brain cells left! What do you want!?" He screams and I smile.

"Where's Hayes and Dream?" I sign and he smirks wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed.

"Hayes' room," he says and I give him a thumbs up. I skip out of the room and knock on a random door. The door opens but I don't see anyone, I look down to see a little girl with blonde hair. I wave to her.

"Hi!! Do you wanna play horsies with me!?" She says and just nod my head with a smile on my face. She brings me into her room and gives me a black horse. We start to play and we start to laugh. She then looks at me, "Why don't you talk?" She asks and I sigh. I walk over to a little chalk board and write down, 'I can't' on it. She just nods her head.

"How do you talk then?" She asks and I move my hands, "with your hands?" I nod my head, she smiles, "CAN YOU TEACH ME!?!" She screams an I cover my ears laughing. I nod my head, "are you gonna teach me the ABCS?" I nod my head and write down A on the chalk board, then do the sign. She repeats it.

We keep on doing it with the whole alphabet, and she's a really fast learner, "What's your name?" She asks. I smile. I do the R and she nods her head, "R-" then I do the I, "I-" the L, "L-" the E, "E-" then the Y, "Y." She says and thinks for a second, "Riley?" She says and I nod my head. She claps her hands, "Can we go show Nashy?!?" She screams and I nod my head as we walk to Nash's room. They're are now on all their phones spread over the room, "NASHY I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING!" She screams and all the boys look at us. She looks at me, "what should I do?" I think for a second.

"Name?" I mouth and she nods her head, looking at me for help. I help her spell Nash's and Taylor's name. She smiles and all the boys look at her wide eyed.

"Damn Nash she's better at it then you are," Cameron says and we all laugh.

"KIDS DINNER!" I hear Nash's mom scream. All the boys run downstairs in a rush, I just put Sky on my shoulders and walk down the stairs with her. We sit down and eat our dinner, "Boys what do you say to Riley and me?" She says crossing her arms, "We didn't loose our manners did we?" She asks and all the boys look scared at her serious face.

"Thank you," they say in unison. I just laugh and start to eat my dinner. I was going to go for a second helping when something stopped me.

¥Do you really need that? God I'm gone for two months and you turn into a whale! See what I do for you?¥

My eyes widen.

£Y-You can't be back, you were suppose to be gone£

¥Haha, sucks doesn't it bitch? But guess what? I'm back and worse then ever¥