Chapter14

~~Riley's POV~~

"Riley, we need to leave now," Aaron urges me. I just roll my eyes and finish French braiding my hair. I grab my bag and we walk down stairs. Aaron grabs my bag and runs it to the car. I walk over to my uncle and wave goodbye.

"Bye slut see ya later," I just roll my eyes and walk out. I get in the car with Aaron and he start up the car. We drive to the airport and his phone rings. He answers it.

"Hello?" He says as he hugs the phone between his ear and shoulder, "Yeah, we left, go ahead. Just be careful," "Kay bye." He hangs up the phone and we're about fifteen minutes away when Aaron speaks up, "Ummm, how much do you love your uncle?" I give him a look and he laughs, "okay that's what I thought."

We finally get to the airport and I throw up my hood. It hides my face and we go through security, then get on the plane. As soon as the plane takes off I decide to take a nap. Before a fall asleep I hear the flight attendant, "I hope you guys enjoy the flight to Hollywood, California."

Wait... California?

• ~Aaron's POV~

Riley fell asleep five minutes into the flight when I got a call form JC. I answered it.

"Hey bro," I say.

"It's done. Now where's my hiding spot?" JC asks right away and sigh.

"You positive? Did anyone get hurt?" I ask concerned.

"No no one but him go hurt now he's on the floor dead with a bullet through his head. Same way he did it to Riley and your parents," I sigh and look at Riley.

"Okay, thanks bro," I say, "If you go to Riley's room there's a plane ticket to anywhere and a fake passport. There's money too."

"Okay, I'll see ya later, and tell Matt I said hi." He says and the line goes dead. I lean back on the seat as the plane starts to land. I shake my little sister awake.

"Riley, wake up," I say and she sighs fluttering her eyes open. I smile as we start to get off the plane. I grab her bags, as we make it out to the hot Hollywood air. I smile and call a cab. We get in and my phone buzzes.

From: Riwey

Why in hells name are we in Hollywood.

Fuck... Okay think of something good...

To: Riwey

I made a mistake, Matt was buried here.

I send it and look at her. She just rolls her eyes as the cab stops. We get out and I look up at the tall building. I see Nash leaning over the building and I nod my head. I grab the bags and walk to the elevator. We get in and I press the boys number, "My friend lives here, we're staying with them."

She just nods her head. God I can't believe this.

~~Nash's POV~~

I can't believe they're here. Riley's finally here, and the plans hopefully going as plan. I run into the room screaming at the boys, "THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY UP!! HIDE!" I scream and all the boys go running into a room. We all run into the same room, and I look at Matt.

"Okay, remember what we went over," I said and he nods his head scared.

"It'll be okay man," Max says patting Matt's back and he nods his head. I hear the door open and I start to shake.

"Yeah they must be sleeping, hold on." Aaron says and I hear him drop something, "GUYS! WE'RE HERE!" He yells and I open my door a crack, Aaron nods his head and I slowly open the door. I'm the only one who slips out and I sit on the couch, Riley not seeing me.

I turn around and see Riley's eyes widen, tears start to brim at her eyes. She smiles and runs over hopping into my arms. I smile and hold her, her legs wrapped around my hips. She looks at me smiling, I smile back. My bedroom door opens and I smile as Matt steps out. She slowly moves her head as her eyes land on Matt.

Tears start to come out her eyes and she let's go of me. She runs to Matt hoping into his arms, he rubs circles into her back as she bawls her eyes out. Tears slowly coming from his.

"I missed you baby girl," he whispers to her and she smiles. I hear something crack and my eyes widen at the little voice.

"I-I m-missed you t-too."