Chapter9

~~Riley's POV~~

When I woke up I felt someone's arms around me. I look and see Matt fast asleep. I turn to face him, I kiss his cheek, and his eyes flutter open.

"Morning beautiful," he says kissing my forehead. I smile at him, he then gets up putting on boxers. He throws me an oversized shirt. I put it and grab a soda from the mini fridge.

"MORNING MY BA-" Taylor screams running in, his eyes land on me and Matt, "HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS HAD SEX LAST NIGHT!" I throw Matt's shorts at him, "EWWW YOU GUYS HAD SEX IN THAT BED!!" Taylor screams again running out of the room. I look at Matt and in less then two seconds we're both on the floor cracking up.

"YEAH MATT GET IT IN!" Carter screams as he runs into our room, soon all the boys, and Dream, are in our room. I give them a dirty look, as I stand up.

"Yo Riley what happened to your neck?! They don't look like hickeys!" Cameron screams and everyone looks at my neck. I look at Nash who's eyes are wide.

"She said some fan hit her," Matt says putting on shorts. I just nod my head grabbing my bag and walking into the bathroom. Thank god Matt remembered me story. I hoped in the shower and rinsed off my hair, I close my eyes and stand under the hot water. Thinking. I feel the shower curtain move and I look at the boy in front of me. I hit him.

"What? I needed a shower too and we are saving water," Matt says and I laugh, "You love me." He says and mouth 'I know.'

When the showers over Matt gets out and walks into the room to get changed. I lock the door, and brush out my blue hair. Man I need to recolor my hair before we go to Nash's house for Thanksgiving. I throw on a pair of distressed light blue skinny jeans, Nash's tie-die muscle shirt, and white converse. I leave my hair down, and put on eyeliner and mascara. I also brush my teeth, then walk out.

I see Matt on the bed in nothing but boxers. I threw something at him, "What?!"

'You have to get ready! Magcon starts at two and sound checks at twelve, it's eleven-forty now,' I sign and he hops off the bed throwing on a pair of cacki shorts and a tie-die muscle tee, he throws on his vans. He looks at me smiling.

"WE'RE TWINNING!!" He screams, I laugh and he grabs me a white beanie that fades into black, putting it on my head, "There, it matches your bando," he says poking my black bando with his finger. I laugh and hit him. We link our hands together and leave the room heading down to the convention room that was in the hotel. We skip in, Matt singing the yellow brick song from Wizard of Oz, all the boys look at us and I just start to laugh.

"What?" Matt asks smiling like crazy.

"First, you guys are matching, and second your singing off key," Max says laughing. I just smile as Matt was pulled on stage to practice. I sit next to Dream and go through my phone. All of a sudden I get a call from a blocked number. My breathe starts to quicken and I get scared. My thumb shakes as I press the answer button.

"R-Riley?" The voice says, "Riley, I-I know you c-can't talk but please just do something so I-I know you're t-there," the person says. I let out a little cough, "Okay, good you're there... It's Raddie Grove, your brothers foster mom." She says, she sound upset, "Ummm I don't know how to say this Riley..." My breathe starts to quicken, "R-Riley, your brothers gone... For good." I drop my phone and stare right ahead of me. Dream looks at me weirdly.

"Riley? You okay?" She asks and I don't move, I stay staring at the wall. Dream picks up the phone.

"Hello?" Dream says into my phone, "Yes I'm her friend, what happened?" I hear Dream gasp, "P-please tell me this is a sick joke." She say and tears start to come out of my eyes, "Okay, thank you." Dream stands up and looks at me, "R-Riley I'm so sorry," she says and I start to shake my head, all the boys looking at me, "He's gone." I can't hold it back anymore, the tears just start to fall from my eyes, I collapse into Dream's arms and start to ball my eyes out.

"Dream, what's the matter?" Some says.

"H-her brothers gone, for good." She says.

I start to shake my head even more.

This can't be happening...

¥Oh but honey, it is¥

~~~~

A/N

They're backkkk

You guys should read my new book Sucidal:) it's not a fan fic but I think you guys might find interesting haha

Well bia lovelies :*