Chapter15

~~Riley's POV~~

"HAYES CLEAN UP THE FUCKING BATHROOM AFTER YOU TAKE A SHOWER!" I scream sighing. He runs into the bathroom picking up his mess.

"Sorry Rie." He says and I just nod my head rubbing it, "You okay?" He ask and I nod my head again. It's been two weeks since I've known Matt was alive, since I was able to talk again, since I've been living with them, since I found out Aaron's my brother, and since I found out my uncle was murdered by JC. Too much.

"I'm just gonna go take a nap," I say walking to the couch. I plop down keeping a hand on my head, "Do you know when they guys are coming back?" I ask and Hayes nods his head as Max sits next to me putting my head on his lap, Hayes at my feet.

"They'll be back in a hour or two." Max says and I sigh as they put on the tv. Futurama comes on and I smile, "You hungry?" I nod my head and Hayes stands up walking to the fridge, he grabs the pizza menu from the side, calling the pizzeria. I watch as Fry falls back into the time saving machine. I laugh at how stupid he is.

"He's so stupid! Like really! I. C. Wiener!?!" I say laughing sitting up criss-cross-applesauce. Max laughs.

"I know! This is why I love this show! It's so inappropriate!" Max says and I laugh.

"Pizza will be here in twenty," I just nod my head as we watch Lela chase Fry.

~Twenty minutes later~

"PIZZA!" I scream as the doorbell rings. I open the door to reveal a really attractive person, I smile grabbing money, "thank you have a good day," I say with a smile.

"You too beautiful." He says winking, I smile and set the pizza down. We all grab a slice eating it at the table.

"I SMELL HEAVEN!" I hear Matt scream as the front door opens. I laugh as the six boys dig into the pizza. Matt takes a seat next to me, "Hey babe," he says kissing my cheek. I smile and look at Cameron who looks hurt and pissed. I just shrug it off as we all eat our pizza.

~~Cameron's POV~~

Matt sits down next to Riley, both saddest and jealous takes over my body.

£God why does she have to love him?!£

¥She should love you, you're way better than Matt¥

£I know! Matt so immature, she should love me£

I finish my pizza getting up and going to my room. I lock my door going into my closet, I grab the box in the back. I walk to my bed putting the box in front of me. I sigh as I open it slowly. It's all pictures of Riley and me, when I actually meant something to her.

I grab the picture of when Riley still had brown hair and she was in her sports bra. It was the day we met, the day I knew I loved her. I put the picture back and take out another one, it was of us FaceTiming after dark. She was hiding in the shower and I was in a closet, we were playing hide-and-seek.

¥What happened?¥

£Matt happened£

Tears slowly slip from my eyes and I feel the voice in my head smirk.

¥You know what we do then?¥

£What?£

¥We have to do something, I'm not sure if you'll like it or not though¥

£What is it?£

¥How much do you love Riley?¥

I pick up a picture and look at it. It's a picture of all of us.

£What do I need to do?£

¥You have to get rid of Matt¥

£What do you mean by that?£

¥That gun in your drawer¥

My eyes widen and I start to shake my head.

£I can't, Matts my brother£

¥No he's not, he stole Riley from you¥

The voice is right, Matt doesn't care, I sigh.

¥Do it.¥

I pick up a picture of Riley and me kissing.

£If I can't have Riley... No one can£