Chapter18

~~Riley's POV~~

"NASH!" I scream chasing him around the island in his house. He stops and I run into him, I take the frosting and smash it in his face.

"Oh really now," he says taking pink frosting putting it on my face. I laugh at our failed attempt to make Skylann a birthday cake. I take frosting and put it on my lips, I put sprinkles on them and look at Nash.

"I'm Lady GaGa, babe," I say smiling and he laughs.

"Come here sugar lips," he says, opening his arms, I laugh. I wrap my arms around his neck as he snakes his around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Have you ever kissed a girl with sugar lips?" I say laughing.

"No, and I never kissed a girl with blue hair, but see where that brought me?" I laugh and punch him. He just smiles, I stand on my tippy toes and out lips meet. We pull away and he laughs, "Well that doesn't look pretty," he says and push him.

"Neither do your lips hon," I say laughing.

"So this is how you guys make cakes?" Hayes says walking into the kitchen with Dream. She laughs and punches Hayes.

"Shut up I think we're disturbing their make out session," Dream says laughing. I just shake my head, and Nash wraps his hand around my waist.

"Okay you guys make Sky a cake without making a mess OR making out," he says and Hayes shakes his head.

"No can do," he says bring Dream closer to him, he kisses her. I laugh and throw something at him.

"Just go make out somewhere else," I say and they skip out. I turn to Nash and sit on the messy counter top, "I think we should just order an icecream cake. She might like that more."

"No she's won't! Everyone loves homemade cakes!" He whines and I roll my eyes.

"Okay I'm confused at who's turning five, you or Sky," I say laughing, "And kids love icecream cake not just plain cake." I say and he sighs laughing. He looks at the calendar and sighs.

"It's been 6 months since-"

"I know," I say looking down at my feet. I look back up at Nash, "but I know he's happy." Nash looks at me.

"Why do you say that?" He says.

"Because we kept our promises," I say hopping off the counter, "I love you Nash." He smiles and pecks my lips.

"I love you too Riley," he says and I close my eyes. I take this all in, my life has gotten better.

After Matt's death Nash and I moved to North Carolina to be closer to his family because this time I want a family. I turned eighteen, over six months clean from cutting. I open my eyes and see Nash's bright blue eyes.

"Everything's falling into place," he says and I nod my head.

"I know," I say. We clean up the kitchen and just order an icecream cake.

"Want to watch a movie?" Nash asks and i nod my head. We head to the living room. I sit down next to Nash and cuddle into his warm chest. Grown Up 2 starts and a couple minutes in my eye lids get heavy, "Love ya baby girl," he says and I smile.

"Love you too."

I feel someone start to shake my shoulders, "Riley! Riley! Wake up!" I roll over and ignore Nash.

"RIE RIE! RIWEY!" Wait, that's what Josh use to call me, "RIWEY MOMMY AND DADDY WANT YOU!" I slowly open my eyes to see my six year old brother standing in front of me.

"J-Josh?" I say and he smiles.

"Mommy and daddy want you!" He says and skips out of my room. Wait... My room? I look around to see that I'm in the white room I begged my parents to get me. I look down at my hair to see I had my wavy brown ombré hair. I run to the mirror and look over my body. No blue hair, still short, brown eyes(my eyes change colors). I look at my arms to see no scars or cuts, I pull up my Rolling Stones shirt to see nothing. I pull up my shorts. Nothing.

I quickly slip on my gray high top converse and run downstairs. I run into the kitchen and smile, "MOM! DAD!" I scream and hug them both.

"Hi honey..." My dad says awkwardly.

"Hey honey, we just need you to watch Josh for us today. Your father has a Christmas party at work we need to go to." She says as I let go and she straightens her red dress. I smile.

"Of course."

"Okay well see you later, bye honey." Dad says and they leave. I look around my house and think.

What just happened. I run to Josh and pound on his door, he opens it, "What?"

"How long was I asleep for?" I ask and he thinks.

"Almost the whole day, nine hours?" My eyes widen and he just shrugs his shoulder closing his door. I walk to my room and sit on my bed.

This was all a dream.... I never met those boys, I never got raped or cut, I never fell in love, never got kidnapped. A tear falls down my face, "It was so real though," I say to myself. I sigh and plop back on my bed.

"It can't be a dream, it felt so real." I say closing my eyes. I see the whole dream flash through my mind.

*ding dong* that breaks me from my trance. I get up from my bed running downstairs, I go to the door and open it. My eyes widen.

"Hi, I'm Matt Espinosa and this is Nash Grier. Us and a couple of friends just moved in next door," he says and I smile.

"What's your name?" Nash asks.

"Riley Bay," I say and my heart starts to beat a mile a minute as I shake hands with both of them. They pull away and Nash looks at me funny.

"I'm sorry, but you look oddly familiar." Nash says and I smile.

"I know what you mean." Thats when everything hit me.

These boys that changed my life in my dream didn't know me, I didn't know them either. It was all fake, the love, the drama, the hate, the killing. It was all fake. Just a dream. My life isn't easy but thanks to these boys...

They made me see life in a whole new way.

These boys, made me understand life. And that's all I really asked for.

"Maybe you can come over sometime," Matt says with that beautiful smile. I smile back.

"Yeah, that would be nice," I say and they smile at me.

So what if this was all a dream? All I care about now is getting to know these boys... Properly this time.