Epilogue

~~Riley's POV~~

"CAMERON!" I scream and run around my front yard with a football. I throw it to him as Hayes tackles me. I laugh and push him off, he laughs.

"TOUCH DOWN BEOCHES!" Cameron screams and I laugh at how stupid he is.

"That's not fair!" Nash screams pouting.

"Why isn't that fair?" I ask crossing my arms as Josh runs to my side.

"Yeah I thought that was a fair play," I laugh and ruffle my 14 year old brothers hair. Max runs over.

"Yeah," he says, my parents adopted him. I convinced them.

"Cause! You have Riley on your team," Carter screams. I just roll my eyes as Matt walks over to my shoving my shoulder.

"You don't play fair," he says and give him a look.

"I do too! You guys are just jealous of all this!" I scream, running my hand up and down my body. They laugh and roll their eyes.

"Yeah okay Riley," Josh says and I cross my arms.

"Shut up you hit puberty at 14," I say and Skylann laughs.

"Shut up Sky you got your period at thirteen!" Nash screams and I punch him as Sky's face turns bright red.

"Shut up! Girls are way stronger than guys." I say and Sky smiles at me knowing where this is going.

"Oh really? And how is that?" Cameron asks and I smile.

"Girls can bleed seven days straight with out dying," Skylann says and all the boys groan, "you wanted to know why."

I laugh as Nash's mom pops her head out of the door, "DINNERS DOWN!" She screams and the boys run into my house. I roll my eyes and slowly walk to the door.

I'm 25 now and I live with the guys. I'm not dating any of them, I'm not sure if any of them like me. Most of them have girl friends and Magcon is officially over. I still have brown ombré hair and I'm still short. I walk up my stairs and walk to the living room. I lean on the door frame and look at the guys devouring into the thanksgiving meal. I smile as I feel someone tap on my shoulder, I look over to see Nash standing next to me.

"Can we talk?" He asks and I nod my head. I take on more glimpse at everyone, even Dreams there. We met her at Magcon and Hayes fell in love with her. I walk up to my old room and Nash follows.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask and he looks at me smiling.

"Riley Bay, you're different, real, amazing, beautiful." I smile knowing where this is going, "I really like you and care for you." He says and looks down at his shoes, he looks up to meet my delicate eyes, "I liked you for a long time but I thought Cameron and Matt liked you so I didn't do anything. Now they're dating Chloe and Jasmine so it's my chance," I get closer to him, "I just wanted to tell you and I understand if you don't-"

"Nash just shut up and kiss me," I smile and his eyes widen. A smile then creeps up his lips and he grabs me by my waist pulling me to him and crashing his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss. I really liked Nash too but I didn't want what happened in my dream to come true.

We pull away and make our way downstairs. We make our plates and sit down with everyone else. His hand rest on my thigh and I smile.

Maybe my life isn't what I always dreamed about, or exactly like my dream, but I think it's pretty damn good. That dream taught me that even just five people can flip your whole world around. They are exactly like the were in my dream. Same people, same personalities.

These boys, have something in common as the boys in my dream.

They're determined to fix the broken, even if the broken is denying to be fixed.