Chapter8

~~Nash's POV~~

I sat at the table for a second and then got up to follow Riley. Even though she got like a two second head start, I couldn't find her. I start to run in the direction of the hotel when I hear something.

"You should have been dead! Tyna should have killed you when she had the chance! I gave her the money, I even gave Mike the money, but they both just used you. They were selfish! I need you dead!" I hear a man scream and I run to face the ally.

"RILEY!" I scream as I see the man holding a blue haired girl to the wall. His hands around her throat. He looks at me and smiles, I run at him but he just pushes me to the ground. He let's go of the girl, making her fall to the floor. The man then walks away, out of the ally. I crawl over to the girl, and notice it is Riley. She's struggling for air, I quickly put my lips to hers, doing SPR. She start to breathe normally again and she looks at me tears stained on her face.

'You can't tell Matt,' she signs and I looks at her.

"Riley, what if he asks about the bruises around your neck? What am I going to say? I gave you a freaking hickey!" I say and tears start to fall from her eyes, I sigh, "fine. I won't tell Matt, but if he finds out. I don't want to get my ass kicked." She just nods her head and I help her up. She puts her arm around my shoulder and I put my around her waist. I help her walk to the hotel. When we get their, we walk into the elevator, a girl walks in.

"Aren't you Nash Grier!?" The girl screams as the doors close. I nod my head and let to of Riley, she leans on the little bar in the elevator, "Can we take a selfie?" She asks and I nod my head smiling. He take a few silly selfies when it comes to out floor.

"It was nice meeting you!" I say grabbing Riley and helping her out.

"Wait! Can I have a picture with Riley? She's my roll model," the girl asks blushing, I look at Riley. She smiles nodding her head, "you helped me stop cutting, and I've been eating more thanks to you." I see a year slip from Riley's eyes.

"Here, I'll take the picture," I say grabbing the girls phone. Riley stands next to her smiling. I take the picture and give the girl her phone back. She says thanks and then we walk back to our room. We walk in and I close the door behind us.

"Where were you guys?!" Matt screams crossing his arms.

"We went to Dunkin Donuts," I say walking over to the bed, "I thought Taylor told you." I say looking at Taylor.

"Oops," he says with a smile. Riley smacks him again and we all laugh.

"What took you guys so long?" Matt asks.

"We were talking," I say and Matt still doesn't seem pleased.

"About what?" I look at him, then at Riley, I see her worried not wanting me to tell him what Cam said. I smile.

"We were talking about how much she loved you!" I say pinching his cheeks standing up, "if you don't mind I'm going to take a shower." I walk to the bathroom and strip my clothes off. I hop into the shower and think about what happened tonight.

Who was that guy? why did he want Riley dead? Why doesn't Riley want Matt to know?

I'll have to ask Riley tomorrow.

~~Riley's POV~~

God. My throat hurts like crazy, as soon as Nash walked out of the bathroom I walked in. I locked the door looking in the mirror, there were bruises forming on my throat. I sigh and slide down the door, my phone buzzes and I look at it.

From: unkown

Damn, you won't die! Just kill yourself and it will be easier for the both of us.

Uncle Hal

I just lock my phone standing up and walking out of the bathroom. I don't say anything, I just walk straight to my bed pulling the covers up so it covers my neck. How am I suppose to hide this? Cover up? God this sucks. I start to silently cry, like I use to when I was little. Soon I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull me close. They plant a kiss on my temple and I turn around looking at them.

"I love you," Matt says and I smile at him and mouth 'I love you too,' I close my eyes. Soon I drift off into a deep sleep.

~a week later muhaha~

I jump into the pool with Matt close behind. We start laughing at each other. It was midnight and we were in the pool all alone, we broke in. Weird I know. We were there for a while when Matt pulled me under water and started kissing me. We soon came up for air laughing. Matt then looked at my neck placing a finger on it. He applied pressure to it and I cringed in pain.

"R-Riley," I look at him in the eyes, forgetting that the concealer would come off in the water. My bruised were showing, "what happened?" He looked at me with concern. I didn't know what to say. What do I say?

'A fan hit me,' I sign quickly. He just nods his head, I know he doesn't believe me.

"Okay... Well I need to tell you something," he says as we get out of the pool and go to the hot tub, "Well you know Thanksgivings in a week, and we are all going home..." I just nod my head realizing were this is going, "We all decided we wanted to have thanksgiving together, so we're going to Nash's, is that okay with you?" He asks and I give him a thumbs up. He just laughs as he kisses me again. Soon the light come on and there's a person standing in front of us.

"I'm sorry, but the pool is closed," the hotel lady says and we laugh, we get out of the hot tub and grab our stuff.

"Sorry!" Matt screams as we run back to our room. We decided to get our own room this time. Right now we're in Virginia. We get to our room and he locks the door. I look at him and smile, "I love you Riley," he says kissing me.

'I love you too,' I mouth and he smiles. We start to kiss more when he tells me to jump. My legs are now wrapped around his hips, and he carries me to the bed.

Let's just say things got heated....