Chapter 3

We're split into groups of 4, I got Namjoon on my team, thankfully. Communication will be easier this way. We were each given various weapons

"We'll take care of this for the most part, you can just hang behind for now, we'll protect you," Namjoon says to me.

Hahaha like I need protection.

Hm, maybe this is actually a good idea pretending to be the weak helpless girl.

We turn a corner, a few zombies were scattered along this way. Namjoon and blondie go ahead on and begin to attack. Brunet and I hang back a little, ready to assist at any moment.

I watch as the decaying flesh is being ripped apart by knives, blood splattering everywhere and rotting guts spill out ... why are they straight up massacring them a simple blow to the head would suffice.

A zombie approaches Blondie from behind, he's too busy facing the one in front to notice. "Behind you!" I shout.

Crap he doesn't know english and I dont remember his name.

I run to him. Just as it grabs blondies shoulder, ready to bite, shoving the kitchen knife I was given through the it's head. It falls limp on his shoulder, i yank my knife out.

"Aim for the head," I say.

Namjoon shouts over the sounds of their little battle with zombies.

I guess he translated what I said. We took out the few remaining zombies on our side pretty quickly once they knew to aim for the head.

What happened to that massive horde I was running from yesterday. Did they seriously manage to take down that many without even knowing the zombies weakspot.

After that we spent at least another 2 hours walking around and clearing out this wing of the hospital. Then another 4 hours or more actually clearing out all the dead bodies and dumping them outside.

It was noon by the time they called it a day, everyones hungry and tired. We regroup back at their little hideout, the sign on the door was missing so I have no idea what to call it other than their little hideout.

"You can go shower now, a towel is already there for you, lunch will be ready soon," Namjoon says politely, smiling.

Ohmy his dimples, they're about the cutest things I've ever seen. Holy----SNAP OUT OF IT.

Wait they have showers here "where is the shower?" I ask hesitatnly.

"Taehyung and Jimins room,"

"Uhm, who are they again," I ask. Okay i know this sounds bad, but literally other than their hair colour ... right now they all look the same to me. I only recognise Namjoon and Jungkook, the english speaking one and the one I was trapped in a closet with for hours.

"Brown hair is Taehyung and Yellow hair is Jimin," he says trying to hold back a little laugh.

"O-okay, thank you, Namjoon," of course I have to say name so that he doesn't think I dont know his name when I actually do and... i.need.help.

I go in and step into the shower, taking my dirty clothes off. Okay uh how do I turn this on.

I play around with the buttons and stuff until finally water begins to flow.

COLD. COLD. COLD. COLD. COLD

Well it is the apocalypse, i should be grateful theres even water to begin with.

There's a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

No reply but the knocking continues.