Chapter 6

He sighs. "I don't think so, would a group of people come hunting for you if it weren't important?"

Right.... totally forgot about that part.
I play with the steering wheel in front of me to avoid his eye contact "Well one man's trash is another man's treasure,"

Ogosh what a stupid metaphor to use.

"Riiight. Well I suppose I can't really expect you to trust a group of 7 men you met a few days ago and tell them all about you when you don't know about us,"

I nod.

"Then how about we make a deal. We'll take you to the North door but you tell me what fort9 is, we won't go there if you still have doubts about us but I need to know. The 6 of them are extremely precious to me and right now you're a threat to those precious to me,"

I grip the streering wheel "Then why don't you just let me go if I'm such a threat besides I can get to the North door on my own," i say very obviously irritated.

But he remains as calm as ever " You can make it to the door but there's no way your making it back alive with all the zombies there especially with no weapons since everything on you is ours, even the shirt. Besides your still indebted to Jungkook, us koreans take debts very seriously,"

His calmness and the fact that he was right only irritated me more. I hit the middle of the steering wheel as a way to release my irritation.

Big mistake, turns out the horn still works. The noise draws the zombies in the area towards us, ones from the other side of the hospital also pour in.
"Its okay were safe in the front seats," Namjoons says a little panicked.

"Heck no, I've seen enough walking dead to know we're not safe in the front seats," I crawl to the back pulling him along by the hood of his hoodie.

Were both laying on the floor of the back of the car. "This isn't enough," I say ignoring Namjoons questions about what isn't enough.

I look around desperately for something to cover us. The dead zombie.

"Hey uh Namjoon how much do you love that hoodie,"

"Oh I actually don't really like the colour but Jin hyung got it for me-"

As much as I hate the smell my desire to live is stronger so I pull the dead zombie on top of us.

"Aaaaaahhh," I slam my hand over his mouth and shush him. He looks at the back of the zombies head that's inches away from our faces and screams into my hand.

"Just endure it for a while okay, until the living zombies outside pass," he nods and I let my hand drop. The car begins to rock, it's the zombies from outside. His face is absolutely petrified.

Only the light banging of metal and zombie grunts can be heard, few bloody handprints are plastered on the window.

Whatever calmness Namjoon had earlier is hanging on by threads along with his sanity.

If he screams again, were dead.

"Namjoon, what exactly do the words oppa and hyung mean?" I whisper in order to distract him.

It worked his anxiousness has decreased. "They're honorifics used to call close guy friends that are a few years older, hyung is used by guys and oppa by girls," he paused, curiosity swirling on his face "I know we say hyung alot but who taught you the word oppa?"

"Taehyung, but when I called him that he got all shy," Namjoon bites on his lip to prevent his laughter from escaping but the rest of his body is shaking.

"Why are you laughing?" He doesn't respond and just continues shaking.

"Ohmygosh stop laughing before the zombies notice were here," he tenses up a little remembering the situation were in. The number of zombies outside have significantly died down so thats good.

"I'll add the reason as to why I was laughing into the deal. So do we have one?" he extends his hand out between the small space between us for me to shake.

"Fine and uh, I can't shake your hand. Im laying on my right side,"

He awkwardly puts his hand away. "I was laughing because he got so flustered over the oppa thing. I guess probably because it can also be a pet name girls use for their boyfriends,"

*mentally facepalms self*

The passenger door by our feet flies open, the zombie on top of us blocks our sight. Namjoon begins screaming again and a pair of hands pull on my leg.

This is the part where the brave and selfless character sacrifices him/herself so that another may live.

Yeah, I am not that character.

I kick the zombie off and wrap my legs around Namjoons waist "TAKE HIM FIRST!" I yell.

"ANI!" He yells kicking his legs around.

"I DONT THINK THE ZOMBIES UNDERSTAND KOREAN,"

"WOULD IT HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE IF I SAID IT IN ENGLISH,"

Touché

One of the zombies yanks his leg pulling him down, my legs that were once wrapped around his waist are now just below his chest. He clings onto my waist.

"(Y/N) if you make it please take care of them for me," he pleads. I hug him back but because of our positions I mainly end up just hugging his head and getting a mouthful of platinum blonde hair when I try speaking.

"I don't think either of us are going to make it," theres another pull from the zombies and this time I'm dragged a little too.

"Well I guess since this is the end. (Y/N) I saw that guy lock the door, he really did do it. I even helped him because he said zombies were on the other side and Hoseok went to help the other guy and girl. Im so sorry,"

I would be devastated if I wasn't going to be eaten in a while...looks like Seans going to get what he wants anyways. My death.

I look down at Namjoons face, ah gosh his expression is full of regret, people shouldn't die sad.

"It's okay. Truth is I also have a confession," I softly say and close my eyes.

"I know your a pervert because I accidentaly walked into your room the other day and opened one of those medical books you've been reading and saw the porn magazine. I'm sorry I shouldn't have snooped," I say as quick as possible, slowly opening my eyes to see his reaction. He's a little embarrassed but smiling faintly.

"Doesn't matter we're dying anyways. Farewell, it was a pleasure to meet you," his smile widens, I smile back and for a while things seem okay but then theres another pull.

He hugs onto my waist tighter, if I wasn't going to die from zombies in a few seconds I'd die from his grip.

"Goodbye my disproportionately long legged friend," we both close our eyes. One last pull and both of us fall on the ground, the zombie on top is shoved off.

(Ani: no)