Chapter 42

"Yes,"

He wasted no time in wrapping an arm around me, the thumb of his other hand glided across my cheek, only then I felt the moisture.

"Red," he almost whispered.

I dabbed my eyes with the back of my hand, hiding my embarassed face behind it "shit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry,"

"No need to sorry," he gently pulled my hand away from my face, his hand replacing them in wiping my few tears away.

"I here to help take away tears," his hand cupped my face, thumb tracing circles along my damp cheek as he smiled.

I didnt get butterflies, a whole damn ecosystem blossomed in me.

"Where did you learn this English? A 1990s rom-com?" I sarcastically asked.

He pulled back, pouting slightly "I do not know what that means,"

A small chuckle left my lips. Of course he doesn't, he knows pornhub but not this.

"It means you are cheesy,"

"Chee-ji," he unsurely said, nose scrunching up at the foreign word "Is chee-ji good?" He asked, both voice and face filled with confusion.

I stifled a laugh while nodding "the best,"

His face lit up, seeming very excited by the revelation.

"I continue to be chee-ji," his eyes glinted in an almost child-like fascination with the +1 to his vocabulary.

"And," his voice deepened a smirk spreading on his lips "I'll continue other things...," his voice trailed off, the previously pure eyes narrowed slightly, fixing their gaze on my lips. His tongue glided across his own lip while his hand moved from my cheek to lightly tug at my chin, leading my face to his.

My breath hitched as his hand on the small of my back slowly started moving up and down, fingers brushing against the skin that peeked through my shirt around my waist.

His breath fanned my lips, he was teasing. Making me wait. Taking matters into my own hands, I got onto my tippy-toes.

The door creaked open "Hey kiddo, thought I'd stop by and ask how you were,"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

I pushed Jungkook away with all my might, straining my arm a little.

We have got to start locking the doors!

My dads head popped in, he took 1 look at Jungkook, now with his butt on the floor and I, still with my hands extened out as I pushed him and both our red and guilty faces.

A sense of realisation dawned over my dad, then I watched as his soul practically leaves his body.

He's never caught me with a boy before, my feet prepare to run just in case he's the super overprotective type.

"Your life, your choices kiddo. Just be safe" and with that he left. I poke my head out the door and watch him amble down the hallway as lifelessly as a zombie would.

Why why whyyyy. Every damn time!

I drag my palms across my face, internally screaming, as I sunk to the floor.

"I go," Jungkook said, slight fear in his voice as he slipped out the door in no time.

I nodded and waved goodbye while he darted off to his room. It's not like we could have done anything knowing my dad knows we could be doing something.

What if he came back with a sledge hammer while we were doing something.

-

It's almost 7p.m, I knocked on Namjoons room door but no response.