Chapter 20

I dragged my arm off my face, expecting to meet Namjoon hyungs eyes but instead I see (Y/N)'s wide shocked ones.
.
.
.
"(Y/N), I so sorry. Did not mean- i- know it's you. I not shout at you. Shouting at hyung,"

Her face morphs into one of pity and she mouths a sorry, i wonder wh- AAH!

I bite onto my fist as she tugs on the glass.

Okay c'mon jungkook, whos jungkook?

I am, my name is jungkook.

Jungkook has got this.

I am not a chicken, I am a man.

Can't be seen as a little baby in front (y/n) and hyungs.

Okay woohoo let's go.

Let's do thi- OOOWWWWWW.

Your POV:

I try to pull out the glass as gently as possible, but Jungkook looks about ready to bite his fist off, knuckles have turned white and his arm veins are bulging through his skin.

It wasn't a very big fragment of glass and the cut turned out to be even more shallow then I initially percieved it to be.

Jungkook should be perfectly fine in about 4 days ...I assume, it took the bunny 4 days  to recover.

Bunny .... jungkook ... basically the same.

With a last pull the piece of glass no bigger than 2 inches come out, less than half of it covered in blood.

"Its out, Namjoon I need the-,"

"Gauze?" He interrupts, holding the gauze atop Jungkooks toes.

I gladly take it from him "Oh yes and the,"

"Betadine too," he interrupts once more already unscrewing the cap, but struggling to do so.

...he's definitely telepathic, my suspicions are confirmed.

I cover up Jungkooks wound as delicately as possible, it wasn't a very serious cut thankfully but sadly it was right in the centre of his heel...

Walking isnt exactly something he can do at the moment, let alone running away from zombies.

And well the zombies have flooded downstairs, we're trapped.

Namjoon and the gang all huddled around Jungkooks body and began speaking.

I could pick up a few keywords ...but like they were so random it gave me zero context.

The only way i got info was from the very expressive body language of some members.

I slipped out of their circle unnoticed and went up to the dressing table in the corner.

Now if I remember correctly, a slightly extreme game of truth or dare many years ago left a hole in the top left corner, just above this table.

It wasn't ever filled in, just had wallpaper pasted over, with precious content inside.

I climb up onto the chair then onto the table, glancing back I see all 7 of them as busy as ever arguing in hushed tones, no ones noticed my absence ..yet.

I tap the wall above table gently, listening carefully for a hollow.

.
.
.

Bingo!  And it's right in front of me.

I poke at it and my finger slides right through the wallpaper. While tearing the wallpaper, I sneeze from all the dust thats been collecting there for years gaining 7 pairs of eyes on me.

"(Y/N)?! What?!" They all simultaneously ask, I swear somtimes it seems like they all share 1 braincell.

Yoongi and Hoseok with his arms outstretched come up to me.

"(Y/N)-ah, come down," Yoongi scolds "after hurt," he adds in a much smaller mumble.

"I will, just give me a sec," I say while squinting into the dark and dusty hole.

There it was, definitely coated in dust but could probably still work just as good as it used too.

As I take it out, a corner of it hits the wallpaper on the other side, creating a small peephole size tear in the wallpaper on the other side.

I peer through it, getting on my tippy toes for a better view. There they were, the hoard of the undead slowly trickling into the upstairs hallway.

Thankfully their rotting brains would never see me up here...

...or so I thought. One with the eyes of someone with a cataract decided to turn and snarl, limping towards my wall and then knocking it repeatedly.

Perhaps they heard the tear, theres no way it saw me right? Unless zombies have enhanced vision or something.

Thankfully, the hole high is up beyond its reach and with this strong wall between we were going to be alright.

...but now more of them aimlessly joined him despite not seeing me and i could feel the wall vibrate.

...and some 7 foot zombie just entered the scene

...nice ...good job (Y/N). You just had to jinx it, didn't you.

"(Y/N) you need to down," Hoseok urges, still having his arms stretched out. Only yoongis arms were stretched out as well now and they were holding hands, this was some kind of makeshift arm stretcher.

Creative but, probably wouldn't support my weight ...or anyones really. 

I sat down on the dresser so that I could hop off like normal, worry fading from hoseoks expression.

They lowered their hands but didnt let go, stepping closer to each other. Aw just like a couple, ...hm perhaps they were?

Eh it's their life so their choice, free to date whoever they want. No matter it be a man or woman,  'seulebwibwi' or not. As long as they're happy, thats all that should matter.

"(Y/N)-ah," one of them called snapping me out of my daze.

I hummed in response.

"The thudding is getting louder," Namjoon says pointing at the wall.

He was right and if my unc- ah shit I'm doing it unconciously now, I'm just calling him Bob now. Right so if bob never bothered to fix that hole, I'm sure he wouldn't have bothered to fix others that are very possibly there.

"I think we have to get out of here," I say as I back away from the wall, noticing the door looking a little shaky behind our wooden barracks.

"But how and where and what and Jungkook can barely walk,"

I look back to see all their panicked expressions, especially Namjoon I still remember out talk in the abandoned car, losing any one of them would be like losing part of himself.

"Just trust me," I pleaded. Those door hinges weren't going to hold for long.

He inhaled sharply and closed his eyes momentarily and holding his hands together. When he opens his eyes again the worry is gone.

"okay, so whats the plan?" He asks.

"We have to jump," I point at the window.

"JUMP! (Y/N) you crazy!" Jimin exclaims with his arms flailing about.

Either we jump or we crawl through the air vents but ...Jungkook.