Chapter 33

Panic coursed through me. My eyes left the disgusting being and focused on Taehyungs body.

...he's alive! Dazed, his own two feet struggling to find their place. Most importantly no blood, no gunshot wound, but in the hands of another.

But the bullet...

The person holding Taehyung is a woman, her hair dyed icy blue and the left side of her head shaven. The glare from her eyes just as icy as her hair colour.

But how?

"Confused sweetheart? Touch you ear," the man supercilliously said.

My glare fell back onto him, finger on the trigger. In the corner of my eye, I catch a drop of red liquid fall onto my shoulder, the edge of my earlobe started to sting.

"Just leave us alone, and we'll be on our way,"

He took a step forward "Now, now put the gun down like a good girl and come with us or your pretty brown headed boyfriend over there gets it,"

My gaze flickered to Taehyung, the woman had her arm securely wrangled around Taehyungs neck. He gasped slightly but shook his head.

She's not armed, no knife nor gun.

I scoffed and kept my gun in place, turning my gaze back to him with a smile.

This will be easier than I thought.

"Just exactly who do you think I am?" I sweetly asked.

His laugh, a confident one, rippled through in the air "You sweetheart are the darling daughter of-"

Taehyung POV:

"You sweetheart are the darling daughter of-"

BANG.

Her finger had pulled the trigger, the person holding me captive gasped. In that brief moment even my blue headed captor stopped breathing.

"You talk too much sweetheart," (y/n) complacently said, the corner of her mouth pulled upwards.

Life left the man as he fell to the floor, red dripping down from the open wound splat in the middle of his forehead.

The sweaty arm tightened around me. I gasped louder and slapped at her arms but the throbbing from the back of my head where this reverse smurf hit me grew, making it harder for me to struggle against her.

(Y/n) turned to us now, the gun pointed at the reverse smurf, with a baleful stare.

I quivered, she never came across as a killer to me she always gave off a sweet and innocent ..somewhat lost vibe. Not one that wouldn't kill on a whim.

"Let him go," she commanded, voice calm and collected.

"I'll kill your beach¹," reverse smurf spat.

Beach?

(Y/n) clicked her tongue in annoyance and sauntered forward with the gun pointed at us.

"I have the gun here jfjuuns. Mind your language," an unerving anger interlaced itself with the calm in her voice.

"You scjeddddh! Your're, supposed to be the fort9 leaders shell-the-red² little girl," the reverse smurf snapped, her grip tightening as she moved backwards.

I started coughing, my elbows still relentlessly swinging about against her but it was no use, my vision began to blur.

"Tch, how do you think he even became the leader," her gaze changed, cold and placid, and once again her finger didn't hesistate on the trigger.