Chapter 26

"Well you were running a temperature earlier, so we thought it would be best to not wake you," Namjoon rocked on the balls of his feet, almost seeming nervous ..or rather guilty.

Yeah, thats what it is, guilt, but why is he feeling guilty. He's the one that suggested dawn and I ruined his plans.

"You up now, we leaf now," Jimin cuts in, the anger I saw in him yesterday clearly hasnt faded.

...but he cant even say leave, this human is just adorable.

"Andwae, jimin-ah," Hoseok puts his hand on Jimins shoulder "Shick shick, beaver,"
(No, jimin-ah)

....shick? ...chic? ...beaver? 

"Hyung beaber-ga anieoyo, peever-ieoyo," Taehyung says rather proudly. 
("Brother" it isn't beaver, it's peever)

I look at Namjoon for an explanation but he seemed equally as clueless, his upper lip unevenly pulled back against his teeth, the space between his eyes scrunched together, pulling his features closer.

....peever?  . . . Pee ...Bee. FEVER!

Using the window ledge as support I got up and peeked out the window, the white van was still there thankfully. Motionless and covered with leaves, dirt and blood smudges but atleast it was there.

....there was no gurantee for how long it would be there.

"Jimin is right, we should go," i sighed, looking out at the van. "Only if Namjoon agrees," I quickly added, hoping I wont offend him by disregarding his input from yesterday.

They whisper among themselves.

"Riri?" Jimins eyes pop out and his nostrils flare up as he looks around in confusion at his hyungs and dongsaengs.

Jungkook POV:

They quickly move around the room packing their sleeping bags and whatever other basics we managed to snag, while I sat on the mattress that was now stripped of its sheet.

"Hyung," I call out and all 6 heads turn.

Oops.

"Jimin hyung," I correct myself.

He hums in response, walking towards me as he ties the ends of two blankets. "Hyung, I thought you wanted to stay longer?"

"Well...," his voice dwindled.

Jimins right we should go

"Hyung what did she say?" He asks, confusion swirling around in his eyes.

"She agrees with you,"

"Riri!" He exclaimed, slightly taken aback.

"Are we?" 

Namjoonie hyung nods and walks away, packing up a blanket.

"I'm worried the van would get stolen," he gulped nervously and threw in an unnatural laugh. Well, he isn't deemed the worst liar without reason.

"Hyung-ah, you arent really mad at her right? You liked her so much at first,"

His hands freeze momentarily "Ah...,"

Jimin POV:

"Ah...," I knew the answer, sort of, just theres no way im telling ggukie.

Images of tae and her wrapped in each others arms back at the motel popped into mind.

Right before she disappeared.

She hugs Taehyung but leads Jungkook on like this, she must be no good. And after what gguk told me the night before he hurt his foot...