Chapter 16

"What?" I ask the two of them.

"Jungkook has a crush~" both of them reply in a sing-song manner.

"No, I dooont. Jungkook doesn't have crushes," I reply, avoiding their gazes. The both of them move to sit on the floor in front of me, forming a triangle.

Jimin hyung slapped my knee "Ah c'mon don't lie to your hyungs. Besides Jin hyung told us everything while you were cleaning the dishes," he smiled so wide, I couldn't tell the difference between his eyebrows and his eyes.

"What exactly did Jin hyung say?" I skeptically ask.

Taehyung hyung cleared his throat "That your on a quest to win over the heart of the fair maiden in this household,"

Jimin hyung waves his hands like a madman to gain our attention "And and and he said quest in english. Its really weird, its sound like khoowest,"

Jimin hyung made his lips all weird when he tried pronouncing the word, a squiggly circle.

Khoowest. English is weird.

"And what did you both say?"

Looking at each other they can barely contain the laughter as it bubbles in them.

Finally Jimin managed to speak while having short spasms of laughter between words "TaeTae said 'We didn't know Jungkookie was trying to win over your heart hyung',"

Soon I was laughing just as crazily as them, tearing up and clutching my sides. People would easily believe we escaped from a mental asylum.

V hyung clapped his hands to get our attention "Then Jimin said 'You really are Mr.Worldwide handsome',"

I was practically panting as I asked them "how did Jin hyung reply?"

Jimin shook his head, V gasping while speaking "at first he was really shocked then we ran away before he could realise the meaning of our words,"

After another round of laughter when we finally settled down.

Jimin hyung began to speak once more he patted my shoulder and looked of into the distance like he's some great war hero "well Kookie, you have a really tough choice. Let me give you some hyung-ly advice, if its meant to be it will be maybe not now but in future,"

He continued smouldering into the distance with his head held high.

I'm grateful he tried to help but thats like the worst advice I have ever received.

"And how many relationships have you been in wise old jimin?" Taehyung hyung asks, earning a shove from jimin hyungs baby hands.

"I think what jimins trying to say is dont rush into it. The older hyungs are just worried that you both will end up hurt, it's not like they disapprove of it,"

Jimin hyung nods in approval of Taehyung hyungs statement.

"Either way I approve. I'm your number 1 supporter," Jimin hyung adds while doing a thumbs up sign.

"I'm sure your mother would love a daughter-in-law too," V hyung adds flashing a boxy smile.

I know he didn't mean too but the words cause me pain. I'm sure my mother would love a daughter-in-law to spoil and probably rant about all my bad habits with...

I don't even know if she's alive, if anyone back home is alive. I look at the other two hyungs that are smiling brightly and laughing (eventhough its at me) despite the tragic situation we're in and it warms my heart, they always find the silver lining in everything.