Chapter 31

Jungkook POV:

Looking over my shoulder, I see her slowly gravitating away from us and towards the centre of the road. Her small palms against her forehead to block out the sun while looked around, eyebrows furrowed and a small scowl on her face.

I follow her line of sight, the vehicles.

She's looking for another.

"Hyungs, we should look for another vehicle before it gets dark," I alert them, holding the bundle of bedsheets closer as I make my way towards her.

She notices me, eyebrows fly up to her hairline as she jogs up to me.

"Gguk are you crazy? You can't walk on that foot! you dont ecdebs socks nendzndwayszhz wound on your heel,"

I have no clue what shes talking about, other than the fact she called me crazy, but even when she does that she's cute.

Her arm wraps itself on the back of my waist while she moves under my arm letting it rest along her shoulders, even just touching her like this is driving me insane.

"Up, up," she points at my foot, a frown along her lips while she looks up at me.

Adorable.

I lift my foot up and watch her face relax and a long exhale leaving her lips, satisfied with my actions.

"Yah, Jungkook when you're done staring go and sit there," Yoongi hyung says, walking into view with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Where?"

He points to the van, the one with Hobi hyungs dinner on the floor. Jimins already sliding onto the seat, feet shaking in the air as he faces the outside.

"Eww, why?" I grimaced, the smell was suffocating enough at the back of the van, I can only imagine being right next to it.

He rolled his eyes "You can't walk barefoot on a road genius, the van is the closest, unless you'd prefer the bus?"

I glance to the bus, a few rotting faces pressed against the windows from within while their hands clawed the glass, and shuddered.

Hobi hyungs puke sure looks nice today.

"Don't tell me you're expecting (y/n) of all people to support you while we search for another car?" Yoongi hyung shook his head as he tsked at me.

"society," he muttered.

Before I could protest...

"C'mon, I'll help you to the van. Give her a break she just had hobi throw up on her," he opens up his arms, I slip mine off (y/n) and onto Yoongi hyungs shoulder instead. Her arm left my back, Yoongi hyungs replacing it as we made our way towards the van.

"You, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon are gonna be cooped up there while the rest of us look for another vehicle," Yoongi hyung says, depositing me by the open door "we'll come back for you 4 when we find one"

I nodded and bid him goodbye as I pulled myself up onto the seat. Jimin shuffled away to give me space.

Soon the 4 of them were out of sight, carrying supplies and going in and out of various cars.

I peer through the partitioning window, Hobi hyung lay flat in the back on Namjoon hyungs lap. Then I look down at the revolting mess on the floor next to me.

Maybe I should join the hyungs at the back. I leaned outwards and grab the door handle, pushing it open slightly.

"Hurry up and get in," Jimin hyung pulled the back of my shirt, I fell back onto him and there I remained while he tried, fruitlessly, to shove me off.